• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

Hang on, a season ticket holder can sell their seat on StubHub, the buyer can then re-list the seat?

People who just buy a ticket aren't able to list on StubHub are they?

Liverpool Away:-

One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite Members with 143 or more points that applied by the deadline have been successful and will be allocated a severely restricted view ticket.

Joy! I've got 144! Another trip to Anfield watching through a letter box:(

Let's hope we play it to feet!

One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite Members with 143 or more points that applied by the deadline have been successful and will be allocated a severely restricted view ticket.

Something tells me we wont have that much of the ball in the first place. I see WBA away ticket applications are now open, I could have sworn we got more than 2500 last season.
Hopefully should have enough points.

Not that we know what day/time it will actually be. Thanks again Sky/BT Sport (yes, that old chestnut again!)

I had an awful experience at Chelsea a few seasons back, being on the back row of the lower tier. From memory I think it was worse than Liverpool (I've had it there too!), and to rub salt in the wounds it wasn't even classed as restricted, nevermind 'severely' restricted view, and cost close to £60! I haven't applied to go there since......

@SpursOfficial:
Our April fixtures against @SAFCofficial and @FulhamFC have been moved for TV coverage. We have the new dates and times coming up.
Our home fixture against @SAFCofficial will now kick off at 8pm on Monday, 7 April and will be live on @SkySports
Our home fixture against @FulhamFC stays on Saturday 19 April but now kicks off at 12.45pm and is live on @btsport

@SpursOfficial:
Our April fixtures against @SAFCofficial and @FulhamFC have been moved for TV coverage. We have the new dates and times coming up.
Our home fixture against @SAFCofficial will now kick off at 8pm on Monday, 7 April and will be live on @SkySports
Our home fixture against @FulhamFC stays on Saturday 19 April but now kicks off at 12.45pm and is live on @btsport
FFS. Could they not have worked that out before they put them on sale, that has ****ed me right up. ****ing **** ****s.

Emirates Marketing Project v Southampton - Saturday 5 April, 12.45pm (BT Sport)
Chelsea v Stoke City - Saturday 5 April, 5.30pm (Sky Sports)

Everton v Arsenal - Sunday 6 April, 1.30pm (Sky Sports)

West Ham United v Liverpool - Sunday 6 April, 4pm (Sky Sports)

Tottenham Hotspur v Sunderland - Monday 7 April, 8pm (Sky Sports)

Arsenal v West Ham United - Sunday 13 April, midday (Sky Sports)

Liverpool v Emirates Marketing Project - Sunday 13 April, 2.05pm (Sky Sports)

Swansea City v Chelsea - Sunday 13 April, 4.10pm (Sky Sports)

Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham - Saturday 19 April, 12.45pm (BT Sport)

Hull City v Arsenal - Saturday 19 April, 5.30pm (Sky Sports)

Norwich City v Liverpool - Sunday 20 April, midday (Sky Sports)

Chelsea v Sunderland - Sunday 20 April, 2.05pm (Sky Sports)

Everton v Manchester United - Sunday 20 April, 4.10pm (Sky Sports)

Emirates Marketing Project v West Bromwich Albion - Monday 21 April, 8pm (Sky Sports)

Southampton v Everton - Saturday 26 April, 12.45pm (BT Sport)

Manchester United v Norwich City - Saturday 26 April, 5.30pm (Sky Sports)

Sunderland v Cardiff City - Sunday 27 April, midday (Sky Sports)

Liverpool v Chelsea - Sunday 27 April, 2.05pm (Sky Sports)

Crystal Palace v Emirates Marketing Project - Sunday 27 April, 4.10pm (Sky Sports)

Arsenal v Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Monday 28 April, 8pm (Sky Sports)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...TV-schedule-Premier-League.html#ixzz2uXBYYQKr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

FFS. Could they not have worked that out before they put them on sale, that has ****ed me right up. ****ing **** ****s.

100% this

I know I must sound like a broken record every month, but this is what f#cks me off each month. Sky/BT, in fact football in general do not consider the footbll fan anymore

At least they did all of April. Is it just the final round where all games are played at the same time or both the last two?

At least they did all of April. Is it just the final round where all games are played at the same time or both the last two?

Just the last round on the Sunday. You would have thought they would have picked the TV fixtures for Round 37 on May 3/4 at the same time as these April games, not much extra work is it.

Annoyingly though the Emirates Marketing Project v Soton game on April 5th has been announced for BT 12.45ko for nearly 2 weeks, so if that one had already been picked, why have we waited another 10 days or so, for the other fixtures to be announced??

Sky Sports has completely frozen BT Sport out of the climax of one of the closest Premier League title races ever after the warring media giants revealed their April fixture lists.

Sky fully exploited its control of which matches it picked when in order to deliver a potentially record-breaking month in which 16 of the 17 live games it shows will involve teams in the current top six.

The broadcaster also boasted that it was “the only place to watch the current top four teams in May”, all but ensuring the winning moment in the title race would not be shown by its newest and fiercest rival.

In fact, with seven live games in the final two rounds in May compared to BT’s one, the championship decider will almost certainly be live on Sky yet again.

BT’s last Premier League match this season involving one of the current top four will be on April 5, Emirates Marketing Project v Southampton. That is one of only three fixtures it will show that month, the others being Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham (April 19) and Southampton v Everton (April 26).

In stark contrast, 13 of Sky’s fixtures feature at least one of the top four, including the crucial head-to-heads Liverpool v Emirates Marketing Project (April 13) and Liverpool v Chelsea (April 27).

The distribution of picks all but guaranteed Sky would have a strong first and last three months of the season, with BT peaking in the middle three. Starting next month, Sky will show 40 live games to BT’s seven.

BT does have live FA Cup football to soften the blow, with Sky’s Liverpool v Emirates Marketing Project game set to be postponed if the latter club reach that weekend’s semi-finals.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10665861/Sky-Sports-freezes-BT-Sport-out-of-Premier-League-title-race-climax.html

Sky going for it big time. Triple headers on the 13th,20th and 27th April.

Interesting to read there will be 7 televised games in the last 2 rounds too. Usually 3 on the last day, so that obv leaves 4 for the penultimate round, so massive chance the West Ham match will be moved

Back