• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

November could be a bit of a tricky month. Man United, Emirates Marketing Project and Everton. Other then that the difficult fixtures seem spread out.

Christmas schedule isn't too bad either.

don't think its the same man u and everton from last season.

Anyone got an idea of when will the on-sale dates be released? Does anyone remember from previous seasons?
The OS just says they will be added once the fixtures are out!?

Also, Does anyone know if the season ticket waiting list figure on our accounts has been updated for this year yet?

Palace Away

Allocation and Prices to be confirmed.

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Monday 15 July.

One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite Members be able to apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Monday 15 July and no later than 5pm on Monday 29 July.

Loyalty Points: 5

Palace app in, probably get one in for the scum game too, planning on making a lot of trips away this season.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine in Feb :D

Palace Away

Allocation and Prices to be confirmed.

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders can apply online or by submitting an application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, no later than 5:00pm on Monday 15 July.

One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite Members be able to apply online or by submitting the away match application form, which can be obtained from the ticket office, from 5.00pm on Monday 15 July and no later than 5pm on Monday 29 July.

Loyalty Points: 5

I started the transaction and the total cost of the transaction was £00.0

Are we suppose to apply for Palace tickets while entering our card details without any idea as to how much the tickets cost?

Are we suppose to apply for Palace tickets while entering our card details without any idea as to how much the tickets cost?

Yep, no details from Palace yet, im reckoning £45 minimum

Exactly, you're also applying not knowing what day or time kick-off will be as the TV games havent been announced.

Once more, no thought for the fans, I mean we know Arsenal away wont be on the Saturday due to EL participation, but it could be a Monday night game yet

Last edited:
Exactly, you're alos applying not knowing what day or time kick-off will be as the TV games havent been announced.

Once more, no thought for the fans, I mean we know Arsenal away wont be on the Saturday due to EL participation, but it could be a Monday night game yet

Id say a MNF is a good call !!!

Exactly, you're alos applying not knowing what day or time kick-off will be as the TV games havent been announced.

hope so.

you could be right Mark

I am really unimpressed with this ticketing business. Anyway I will not be going to many away games this season but I will try for Palace and Arsenal, but I will not be spending money on any pre season matches

Id say a MNF is a good call !!!

COuld be right Mark. I can never understand why it takes so long for Sky/BT/ESPN to announce their choices. Would be nice, just for once to know the schedule before the tickets for the opening matches go on sale to fans

COuld be right Mark. I can never understand why it takes so long for Sky/BT/ESPN to announce their choices. Would be nice, just for once to know the schedule before the tickets for the opening matches go on sale to fans

Sky said they planned to release the first dates tomorrow.

Back