• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2013/14

How do you do this now? My purchase history seems to have disappeared.

Once you've logged in

Click on 'My Account' tab on the left
5 boxes should appear on the right under Manage your Acocount
Click on Account History box which should then list all your recent purchases

Click on the line that says you purchased 1(or 2) items on 23/10/13 it should then show your seat number(s) underneath

Think this is the problem, there's no "Manage Your Account", just "Alerts" and 6 boxes offering WALLPAPERS, FIXTURES CALENDARS, MEMBERSHIP GUIDE, MONTHLY PRIZE DRAW, SPURS TV and HP SPECIAL OFFER.

I Can't see anyway to get into any personal information at all. My loyalty points and season ticket waiting list position are in the top right but other than that it's all generic stuff (I click on Loyalty Points and where I used to get details of mine and where they were earned I now get a list of how many members there are in various levels of points earned. Might have to contact them (unless you can see where I'm obviously being a k*ob:lol:)

Last edited:
"Have you tried turning it off and turning it back on again?" :rolleyes:

Well yes actually=; but I thought I'd try it once more to see if it'd work.......

\o/

Don't log on via the OS. Go to the drop down for "Buy Tickets". It'll take you straight in.

A quick question to anyone that's been to Goodison. I've got my ticket and I'm in Lower Bullens (LV1), Row J, wondering if anyone knows what the view might be like from there, as I've heard a few stories about the view being pretty poor at Everton.

A quick question to anyone that's been to Goodison. I've got my ticket and I'm in Lower Bullens (LV1), Row J, wondering if anyone knows what the view might be like from there, as I've heard a few stories about the view being pretty poor at Everton.

Have a look at the previous page. I've posted a pic, I'm in LV1 as well.

Everton details on my account and LPs updated. Looks like my view will be something like this:

efc__1359049039_Goodison_Park_General_1_590x33.jpg

Can't wait!

Here it is..

Not so bad in Row J, its when you get at the back of the Bullens when you struggle.

As Nelto's pic shows, in Row 9 (which I assume J will be) there wont be a problem

Looking for one ticket at Goodison if anybody's looking to sell/has advice on the best way to find one (I'm not sure if it's smarter to look for one around the stadium just before, or buy one in advance online?)

Really have no idea on this one

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

We have some return tickets for our away match at Everton this weekend. To get yours, call our ticket office now (0844 844 0102 option 2)

Looking for one ticket at Goodison if anybody's looking to sell/has advice on the best way to find one (I'm not sure if it's smarter to look for one around the stadium just before, or buy one in advance online?)

Really have no idea on this one

@hotspurtickets on twitter

I'm hoping the next set of televised games are announced soon. Would be good to know if the Swansea match is staying at Sat 3pm

I've just had a look on the OS and it is saying tonight's game is sold out?

I thought that there were plenty of tickets available for this, was thinking of going along with a few mates that aren't members

Back