• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

First thread fail ever on the new forum? / All Hail Scara

****official cheers Scara thread****

The place to say thanks for fixing the site and allowing the refreshers to indulge in their particular fetish all day without the site crashing.
You need to get the contribution button working though....

Cheers mate

;)

300kdwrhits.jpg

It crashed on me!!!

Strangely, while I was searching the database for a couple of rogue users :lol:

The traffic the last month's events created has covered hosting costs for the next 3-4 months at a guess. So thanks for the offers of donations but for once we don't need them.

Those lurkers have some use after all.

The traffic the last month's events created has covered hosting costs for the next 3-4 months at a guess. So thanks for the offers of donations but for once we don't need them.

Those lurkers have some use after all.

Excellent work Scara. I still owe you a pound(or more...) though after losing my bet with Wriggly. Please let me know when I can clean it off my books! :barnet:

Don't know where to post this, really...but here goes

Im posting mostly on my iPhone, and i can't add pictures to my posts then it seems.

And when i try to change to the 'full site', i just get a 404 error message.

Any way around this?

Don't know where to post this, really...but here goes

Im posting mostly on my iPhone, and i can't add pictures to my posts then it seems.

And when i try to change to the 'full site', i just get a 404 error message.

Any way around this?

Take out the "/forum" part of the URL and it should work.

Still trying to find a fix.

Back