• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Federico Fazio

It's not just me LCLC fights with then :)

I like Fazio, he has obvious weaknesses, obvious strengths, but hopefully he'll adapt more and more. At least we have a partnership now though. Sell chiriches and kaboul, buy a top quality centre back to rival them, Dier as 4th choice. Perfect!

My brother thinks he is awful and calls him spazio

I think he is pretty decent and is growing in the side game by game.

We both watch the same games and have different perspectives

I think that him and Verts look far more solid than any other pairing we currently have available and that's surely a good thing?

[SPECIAL][/SPECIAL]
I like Fazio, he has obvious weaknesses, obvious strengths, but hopefully he'll adapt more and more. At least we have a partnership now though. Sell chiriches and kaboul, buy a top quality centre back to rival them, Dier as 4th choice. Perfect!

Can not AGREE more.

Says the one calling people idiots and strolling around like you own the place.

You mean like the idiot who posted the following posts after he had played only a couple of games :ross:

Ok in our team he will consistently be ****. Last time I post on this dude

Looks like a worse Ramon vega

I would take lovren any day of the week.

Whoever is saying he looks alright is kidding themselves. He has been embarrassingly bad thus far. He will be targeted by every manager we come up against

Yeah it is - Fazio has been far worse. Calamity waiting to happen. (And has several times)

As for being good on the ball - he looks clumsy as hell.

I think people are trying to kid themselves we have a player here.,..., maybe he does a mertesecker, but so far I have been gobsmacked that we have signed him

Have you not seen Fazio play? He has been sent off twice in 5 starts (deserved so), has looked clumsy defensively, average on the ball, horrible positionally and slower than Dawson. Yes he was 40% the price of Lovren but you are kidding yourself if you don't think he has been totally out of his depth up until now.

You mean like the idiot who posted the following posts after he had played only a couple of games :ross:

Come on mate, we have been having some awesome debates with proper analysis on here recently, just calling people names doesn't do anything to continue the amazing discussions we are having across multiple threads right now.

Again. What is your problem to call me an idiot? By a couple of games you mean almost ten then yeah. Even now he is still having poor games (swansea) and will continue to do so due his weaknesses........nearly of all those messages were at a time when you could legitimately say those things on his performances. He has improved from then and i have given him credit. End of the day it's an opinion and considering I love watching football, have been paid to play for years and attend/watch nearly every game I can legitimately make those statements without some mug trying to get personal and call me out for no apparent reason. This is exactly the reason I never even looked at forums up until this season - they always seem to be full of people wanting to get aggressive. Pathetic tbh

Maybe try listening harder cause most people do not like him.

Also he was absolutely **** for us up until everton. You can't get away from that fact

That's your opinion, not a fact.

Plenty of people disagreed with your opinion back then, that's a fact.

Come on mate, we have been having some awesome debates with proper analysis on here recently, just calling people names doesn't do anything to continue the amazing discussions we are having across multiple threads right now.

Of course you are right :eek:k:, but its difficult to have a sensible debate with those that say the following about a player ( Ok in our team he will consistently be ****. Last time I post on this dude ) after he has only played 5 games. :-k

But as I say most can see what the problem is and I will leave it there.

I thought today was his best performance for Spurs

Really? I think he hade several lapses, most notably when he tried to chest the ball to Verthongen (?), which failed. And when van Persie was through both he and Verthongen just stopped. Pretty shocking tbh. I'm not slaughtering him, just think he didn't played that well as some make out.

I thought he looked **** again today and time and time again he lost his man. We got away with a couple of through balls today.

I think he's looking better than in his first half a dozen games, when I couldnt see him having a future at Spurs. I still dont see him developing into one of the leading PL CB however as one of a quartet of CBs in teh squad, then he looks fine

I thought he looked **** again today and time and time again he lost his man. We got away with a couple of through balls today.

Interesting.
I thought he won everything in the air today and dominated on the floor.
There again, football becomes such a subjective game with regards to opinions.
I thought Mason looked loose, gave away a lot of possession (which he absolutely fought to retrieve in fairness, so huge credit to him for fighting through it all) and was generally poor, but someone else tagged him as having a great game today.
Opinions eh?

Agreed with those saying he had a good game. Thought he was absolutely colossus in the air.

I find it absolutely amazing how some 'Spurs fans' take delight in rubbishing our players, many blokes I know who follow other teams would never **** off their players as ours are on this site. You may think some players are s***, but they are our s*** and we should be behind everyone who players for the club.

May have been good in the air but they had most of their chances from the floor.

True. But that was more about them finding too much space ahead of the defenders than the centre backs letting us down imo.

We looked a lot more solid in the second half and Fazio did well I thought.

Back