• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favourite seat(s) at the Lane?

I've always liked North upper, somewhere between blocks 53 - 56. You get the best of both worlds, decent banter and a great view, but without the problems often associated with the South east corner

Family Stand North Lower. You can have a chat with your friends and hear what you are saying and when the game is really really boring, it is quite peaceful and sometimes you can nod off to sleep.

Not mine, bloke behind leans forward while watching and says some of the most inane things. Classic against Saudi Sportswashing Machine at one point said it would be a better game if Saudi Sportswashing Machine scored, I'm sure I'm going to kill him one day

Not mine, bloke behind leans forward while watching and says some of the most inane things. Classic against Saudi Sportswashing Machine at one point said it would be a better game if Saudi Sportswashing Machine scored, I'm sure I'm going to kill him one day

This is the only worry about getting an ST, its pot luck who you get around you, 99% are sound, but you do get the odd one like that.
We have a few seats we have sat in several times in Block 56 and 55, if we could choose, if the time comes around, i'd love either of them, but obviously it doesnt happen that way

anywhere towards the back of Blocks 32-33 really... pretty central for the view, bit of low roof for the atmos... and plenty of people prepared to CREATE that atmos without being told to sit-down/shut-up/both!

On the sofa, watching us on the telly!! ...plus I can press 'mute' if the atmos gets TOO noisy!!

Back