• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Favourite seat(s) at the Lane?

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Looking at getting Bolton tickets. As there's so many tickets available I'm weighing up the pros and cons of where to sit..

Been twice in recent memory, Block 55 [North Stand Upper] which I found very quiet, I understand it's the family stand though?

Last night I sat in Block 2 [West Stand Upper], really liked the view but looked down with envy at the South Stand Lower as there seemed to be a lot more singing etc going on.

So I'm thinking maybe South Stand Upper? I'm assuming the best atmosphere will be around the away fans?

Also what's to be said for sitting in the lower tier?

Such newbie questions I know, and I am a self confessed arm-chair fan. I'll enjoy the game from wherever I'm sat so I guess this thread is partly just curiosity. Where do you like to sit?

Always sit in the South Stand where possible. They're the only ones who seem to make noise this season

South Upper is probably the best overall package as you get a great view and a decent atmosphere. I always go for South Lower as I like the atmosphere and the banter between the home and away fans.

My ST seat in Blcok 40 South Upper, sat there for 13 years, have a really good group of 20 or so around us too

Gone for South Upper, Block 45. A couple of blocks over from the Bolton fans.

What's the worst view? how annoying are the pillars in the East Stand?

Also do you prefer being in the upper tier for more of an overview? or is there something to be said for being lower and closer to the pitch?

East upper Block E anywhere from row 15 upwards. I will be going for the rearranged game against bolton and will be in row 18 if anyone wants to bring me a drink, has to be a tea as i will be driving.

I love row 18 as i can stand for periods of the game and the stewards don't say anything but also i can sit when im tired.

Gone for South Upper, Block 45. A couple of blocks over from the Bolton fans.

What's the worst view? how annoying are the pillars in the East Stand?

Also do you prefer being in the upper tier for more of an overview? or is there something to be said for being lower and closer to the pitch?

Pillars have never bothered me, i prefer to sit as high up as possible for a better overview if your eye sight is good then you can everthing cearly anyway.
Sat in the east upper 5 times this season and east lower twice, prefer the upper. I sit in the west now and again but not so far this season, the is not enough money in the world to get me in the south with those chavs.

South Stand Upper - last row - right in the corner. The steward and his fudgein sidekick are ****s but its good view. Decent banter.

Pillars have never bothered me, i prefer to sit as high up as possible for a better overview if your eye sight is good then you can everthing cearly anyway.
Sat in the east upper 5 times this season and east lower twice, prefer the upper. I sit in the west now and again but not so far this season, the is not enough money in the world to get me in the south with those chavs.

Youve changed Chich !!!!!

South lower for me, usually anything above row 10, but not right at the back.

occasionally like to go in row 1... can't see anything but being that close to the action is fun.

Back