• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FAO of crawley and all decent human beings

Keep the delusions coming. Don't you read the opinion polls? Check them over the last eighteen months, there is a pattern...

Most governmentss have trouble in the polls half way through a term, to add to that the governmeent had to come in with such a massive defecit and growing debts. Not that im a tory im not but as Merv King said, whoever won the last election would face a generation out of office because of the tough choices they would have to make.

A rather interesting sstory in the online papers today, i would have lined it from the Guardian or the Independent but it was not reported in thse papers(strange) http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/406172/Labour-faces-time-bomb-of-financial-meltdown

I guess it is the reason why the nasty bitter left is always talking about being funded through taxes, they just love to spend other peoples money. Thank GHod the government are finally clamping down on union payments, next step the european union.

There are some really stupid people about if they believe that only certain parties except donations from tax dodgers.:ross:

Most governmentss have trouble in the polls half way through a term, to add to that the governmeent had to come in with such a massive defecit and growing debts. Not that im a tory im not but as Merv King said, whoever won the last election would face a generation out of office because of the tough choices they would have to make.

A rather interesting sstory in the online papers today, i would have lined it from the Guardian or the Independent but it was not reported in thse papers(strange) http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/406172/Labour-faces-time-bomb-of-financial-meltdown

I guess it is the reason why the nasty bitter left is always talking about being funded through taxes, they just love to spend other peoples money. Thank GHod the government are finally clamping down on union payments, next step the european union.

So you agree that the Cameron government is in a world of electoral trouble? He cannot get any traction and this is reflected in the polls. All I can say is more power to you and Roy. Fight the good fight and vote UKIP, also continue to try to convince as many disgruntled tory voters to support them too, Labour will be eternally grateful. You might even get a mention in the victory speech.

So you agree that the Cameron government is in a world of electoral trouble? He cannot get any traction and this is reflected in the polls. All I can say is more power to you and Roy. Fight the good fight and vote UKIP, also continue to try to convince as many disgruntled tory voters to support them too, Labour will be eternally grateful. You might even get a mention in the victory speech.

Yeah the government are in a whole heap of problems but im remember having the conversation with leedspurs and clarky at the last election that whoever won would not win the following election. Thing is this government has not even taken the hard decesions i think it should take, which is proper cuts to get the defecit down and then start work on the debt.

They should have started by taking massive and i mean massive cuts to welfare and rising the pension age, something the previous government put off for years.

I think camerons problems stem from him not having an ideology he is like blair. I did not like brown, hated him for what he did to my pension but people like him and prescott i could at least respect because you knew what they were.

I think the next government will be a labour/lib dem coalition, UKIP will hopefuly split the tory vote then we can get a proper tory in charge and i will consider going back to them.

That said cameron was well ahead at the last election and that lead slipped, so i would not be to suprised if the labour one in the current polls slipped back. We can only hope that Scotland votes for independence and that would seriously hurt labours chance of getting back in in westminster with the loss of the MP's north of the border.

Also the link i posted from the express the only paper currently running the story about labours financial mess, of course when the guardian or the independent run the story i will post the link from there, but please do not wait for that day because those vile left wing papers are renownedfor their baised reporting.

With regards to the EU i find it interesting now that the is a law being introduced in the German parliament that if anymore laws get passed over to Brussels then they will have to have a referendum. For someone who does not like the EU i find this an interesting development.

Amongst other problems yeah exactly. This country is in the state it's in because of labour and the idiots who want to vote them in AGAIN after Blair and Brown.

Not really disagreeing with you over that, but whoever gets in it going to be a mess. Cameron is a dead duck walking, the LD are washed up after their work with this joke of a coalition, so that does not leave much of a choice.

Not really disagreeing with you over that, but whoever gets in it going to be a mess. Cameron is a dead duck walking, the LD are washed up after their work with this joke of a coalition, so that does not leave much of a choice.

Indeed. Time for a change IMO. Step forward ukip.

Labour will be in government in their own right. They will throw a few bones to the right in order to maintain support from the classic working class tories. At least they will not be saddled by a minority partner. I believe the Lib-Dems will do even worse than the tories.

I'm surprised the EDL hasnt been considered......i thought they were just decent down to earth folk that want whats best for the country? you know, like of other EDL like minded sympathisers on here

give em a chance. This country could be better for it

incidentally, take one guess who members of the EDL and like minded peeps would vote for.....i'll give a hint...its not labour

Its not going to happen.

you say this but all it needs is the right time and the right reason and the right platform, then people will start to sweat at the prospect.

Right now with bankruptcy and debt, immigrants on benefits, crime, social and ethnic minorities tension.....people not feeling safe in 'their own country' (which to some degree i can actually accept actually)...the time is right for a group, who have no idea how they are going to enforce all these Best intentions policies, to shout as loud as they can those best intention policies and have people run to vote with the idea that all these promises are going to be kept

can someone though actually educate me on what they think will happen to this country IF Ukip take over. what will actually change..? what will actually get better?

We found out that our little daughter has stage 1 ROP on friday, this is not the end of the world for her, but we were distraught (me in particular), just thinking 'why can't she just get past one thing...'.

When I got home I spent some hours reading up about ROP (retinopathy of prematurity) and then went off on tangents and started reading about other parents who had suffered much much worse than us in their plights with extreme premature babies.

After reading these reflections I felt much better, quite ashamed to draw solace from others misfortune (not in a nasty way mind), but better none the less.

Like the Morcheeba song 'It's all part of the process, we all love looking down, all we want is some success, but the chance is never around'.

But I want to keep this side of me in check, I know what living 'in the negative' does to people over the longer term, it is not nice at all.

Just saw this mate. Sending positive thoughts to you and your family.

Back