• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FAO of crawley and all decent human beings

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/1045...ader_Nigel_Farage_s_speech_at_Hove_Town_Hall/

I invite you to come down and the sthe future leader of our country speak tomorrow night, i shall be there. My father is in a home for people with demetia just along the road so i can kill two birds with one stone. Shall be popping down to the Sussex pub on the seafront afterwards where a few other UKIP members are going and have been told nigel himself will be coming in as he is staying down in Hove for the night.

Should be good to see the only politican in this country prepared to speak the truth. I do miss maggie though may GHod rest her soul( i dont even believe in GHod)

right , so only people that support your group and UKIP are decent human beings.

okay then

Yes, which is why they are the only party that have banned BNP members from becoming members. I hate political correctness, but racism has no place in our society. Only decent human beings need apply.

You for example are a spurs man so although i do not know you i can tell you at least have some decency in you, you maybe very decent or only partly decent i really do not know. But being a spurs fan puts you already above others.

Are we allowed to wear tights ??

Yes you are, the is nothing wrong with cross dresssing or indeed if your puff that is fine. But i do not think gay marriage needs to be the main agenda in the political stage right now.

Also marky you are now my sworn enemy, i am joining forces with Kingdawson to plot your demise.

Yes you are, the is nothing wrong with cross dresssing or indeed if your puff that is fine. But i do not think gay marriage needs to be the main agenda in the political stage right now.

Also marky you are now my sworn enemy, i am joining forces with Kingdawson to plot your demise.

I shall watch out for the dynamic duo Ebony & Ivory !!!!

Yes, which is why they are the only party that have banned BNP members from becoming members. I hate political correctness, but racism has no place in our society. Only decent human beings need apply.

You for example are a spurs man so although i do not know you i can tell you at least have some decency in you, you maybe very decent or only partly decent i really do not know. But being a spurs fan puts you already above others.

there is a word for people that only accept people that agree with them. look it up

i for one dont want to be part of your narrow minded stereotyping "decent" crowd. quite frankly you can stick your attitude towards acceptance and all things non chichispur.....i am more than happy to appreciate everyone regardless of race, creed or political party.

so yeah, count me in the non decent section thanks very much

black and white, black and white, black and white, black and white. So fudging repetitive and boring.

Who the fudge has mentioned black or white except you???? Same people ruining threads time after fudging time. AS is a proven macaron who probably hasn't even read up on ukip and KD bringing race into the equation. fudge off seriously.

there is a word for people that only accept people that agree with them. look it up

i for one dont want to be part of your narrow minded stereotyping "decent" crowd. quite frankly you can stick your attitude towards acceptance and all things non chichispur.....i am more than happy to appreciate everyone regardless of race, creed or political party.

so yeah, count me in the non decent section thanks very much

But the whole point is that the majority in this country are decent. This under UKIP includes all the religions and also immigrants, the is just the belief that immgration is now at the maximum level and we should sort out the unemployment in our own country first before letting anymore in. The is a schools places crisis in London, the country can not really handle anymore immigrants.

On the EU the idea is that we continue to trade with the EU countries which as members of the WTO is our right, but perhaps it is better for us to make decesions on how this country is run ourselves rather then letting people in Brussels who haave no interest in the country and are not aware of our customs and feelings make decesions for us.

It is part of the British mentality that people should have to work for their rewards, which is why policies like limiting the tax credits people who have just arrived to the country are popular. The EU does not understand this, so perhaps it is better we go back to governing ourselves and just trade with the EU.

I for example know that a lot of polish immigrants who when they arrived in shoreham by sea and went to work for a company called higgidy pies in shoreham where straight away put on working tax credits and also given council tax reductions for the ones living on their own. I think what would have been a better idea was to force the unemployed we had in this country to take this positions through stopping their benefits and also that people who have just arrived in this country are not allowed to claim benefits that should be for people who have worked and paid into the sytem for years as a safety net.

The reason for the rise in UKIP is because they have come up with policies that appeal to lots in this country so much so that even labour as recent announcements by Millband can testify to have changed tact and they are now saying that benefits should be for people who have paid into the system. That is what the rise of UKIP has done it has helped to change the policies of the main national parties.

It is important africa to not your own prejudices get in the way of what is really happening. I can see that this country needs immigration but it needs to be controlled. I see very little benefit to membership of the EU.

You should not let as an immigrant yourself your natural intuition to defend all matters immgration because it develus your position. UKIP are far from a nazi party they are a party that stands up for all of the people in this country so we can try to keep the same standard of living.

Two points you mentioned crawley that I disagree with.
I. The English mentality to work hard to gain rewards. I don't think that's true. I think we have a mass culture of free riding and entitlement amongst brits in the UK. And oddly enough, it is usually ukip supporters I find that have this mentality. Its always someone elses fault and why arnt the govt helping 'me'

II. I'm also not sure I trust UK govts to manage our country exclusively. Look at the state of the UK before we joined Europe, quite a grim place. Things privacy laws and working time directives are what create a good balance between work and enjoying life.
I believe the UK outside of the eu will become like the bad aspects of US life.

I alsonk we greatly underestimate the effect foreign nationals have had on skills, cultural development and working. methods in the UK.

I. The English mentality to work hard to gain rewards. I don't think that's true. I think we have a mass culture of free riding and entitlement amongst brits in the UK. And oddly enough, it is usually ukip supporters I find that have this mentality. Its always someone elses fault and why arnt the govt helping 'me'

II. I'm also not sure I trust UK govts to manage our country exclusively. Look at the state of the UK before we joined Europe, quite a grim place. Things privacy laws and working time directives are what create a good balance between work and enjoying life.

I alsonk we greatly underestimate the effect foreign nationals have had on skills, cultural development and working. methods in the UK.

Well the first point i think the is a problem with freeloaders in this country and i look at the home grown population and a lot of them seem to want something for nothing, my son who is at private school if he goes to university i expect him to get a summer job and work even if it is in the fields fruit picking i do not care but he will work and not be one of those lazy students demanding grants.

I do not see the problem as being among UKIP voters who although quite a moany bunch and i know a lot of them, they/we want a relaxtion of certain laws, i am a small business owner myself and the thought of taking on a woman of child bearing years is scary because if she got pregnnant i would have to pay her off for 9 months and then get someone else to do her job. I employ a lady but she is in her early 50's.

On the second point i do not trust governments either which is why i do not want 2 of them, her and in Europe. One is enough. In the 90's the tory's were struck down with sleaze and corruption, labour reinvented itself and the people of the country liked their social policies, they rightly got elected, this was also when the liberals were doing well and they rose in the opinon polls.

Now i think things have gone to far and people want decent social values but they also realise they need to put more in and we are not the rich country we once were, especailly with asia rising fast. Gove was correct when he said about we needed a stronger emphasis on the core subjects in education to be able to compete in the future.

I do not think anyone i underestimating the influence foreigners have had on this country, but it feels like political correctness to me to even mention this, like it is an opposing side to an argument that is not even there. The argument is not whether foreign people have contrubited to this country but whther we can afford to keep allowing more people in and the strain it puts on public services. Also the blocking effect it has had on certain sectors of employment.

The is a piece in the Sunday Times today about how nurses in this country are struggling to find work and the fees that it costs them to do exams, but we are employing more and more foreign nurses. I think we should be going out of our way to try to employ British nurses and give them the opportunity to progress.

Who the fudge has mentioned black or white except you???? Same people ruining threads time after fudging time. AS is a proven macaron who probably hasn't even read up on ukip and KD bringing race into the equation. fudge off seriously.

hmmmm i wasn't referring to Chichesters thread but the "ebony and ivory" comment so calm down and quit listening to pm's and running with it. Be strong and stand on your own two feet and make your own decisions.

hmmmm i wasn't referring to Chichesters thread but the "ebony and ivory" comment so calm down and quit listening to pm's and running with it. Be strong and stand on your own two feet and make your own decisions.

I knew that mate, and although we share different political oppinons. I should add i have always respected others political opinons like i do religious ones, i just think anyone who does not think as i do is mental.

This aside Markysimmo is now my sworn enemy and i will join forces with you to bring his demise.

I knew that mate, and although we share different political oppinons. I should add i have always respected others political opinons like i do religious ones, i just think anyone who does not think as i do is mental.

This aside Markysimmo is now my sworn enemy and i will join forces with you to bring his demise.
Yeh some people like to get a bit overexcited and react without properly understanding wtf is going on it seems.

Chich tbh i'm 99% sure you're usually on a wind up on here so it never bothers me what you say. You rarely ever push the boundaries and you have your own political beliefs and opinions which you're entitled to have.

Two points back at ya...........

I didn't start this thread, as you are claiming there.

I don't agree with MOST of what you then wrote.

Not getting involved in this one thanks. (now I've corrected the above)

Back