• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FAO Andorid Disciples

Southsthand - thank you for your help, I quite appreciate that. My knowledge of Mail Servers is as proven - shocking.

Will report back as soon as I have more info on the server

I learn something in every thread. Those who prefer iOS are known as Apple Fanboys and people who prefer Android are known as Andorid Disciples. So, what name are Symbian and Windows phones users known by?

I have just received word the MAIL server appears to be POP3

Is there any way to sync that with the Android tablet?

Pop3 accounts, other than gmail, sync seamlessly with the email app.

Outlook on my home PC and Gmail on my phone and tablet are all perfectly synced. They're POP3. I have the GMail app on my phone and tablet rather than use the email app that came ready installed.

Sync calendar to google calendar, then sync to tablet. Rocket science it is not

Thanks fella, but I sync my iPhone efortlessly without extra gymnastics. But if you actually read the OP you'd realise a friend of mine is having trouble with her Android tablet - hence my query. Personally, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

So save me your patronising tone or esle - you input all together.

Thanks fella, but I sync my iPhone efortlessly without extra gymnastics. But if you actually read the OP you'd realise a friend of mine is having trouble with her Android tablet - hence my query. Personally, I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

So save me your patronising tone or esle - you input all together.[/QUOTE]

Jeez Arcy, stop giving it the big one to everybody, its all youve done lately in many multiple threads ??

Back