• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

I don't get the anger about that. Others have said the same. The summer window is a planned window. You've planned for it you have a budget you have a general idea of what you want to do as a club. January is a desperation/reactionary window. Teams don't want to sell players that have done well. They have little time to replace if they do. Clubs are running round like headless chickens looking for a player to save their season, with some prepared to pay well over the top. It's a bad window.
I get your point but 1/4 of the year is where he does the really hard part of his work. I'd say the other 3/4 of the year is him scouting and assessing the squad to see what we need. It's quite a cool job to have but to come out and say he hates that time of year to me makes me think he's not cut out to do it. The absolute best in any industry thrive under pressure and probably enjoy it and that shows to me he can't handle it.

We all have seen the article saying that Patricia doesn't sleep, I'd put money on good old Steve getting a full 8 hours sleep most nights.

I get your point but 1/4 of the year is where he does the really hard part of his work. I'd say the other 3/4 of the year is him scouting and assessing the squad to see what we need. It's quite a cool job to have but to come out and say he hates that time of hear to me makes me think he's not cut out to do it. The absolute best in any industry thrive under pressure and probably enjoy it and that shows to me he can't handle it.

We all have seen the article saying that Patricia doesn't sleep, I'd put money on good old Steve getting a full 8 hours sleep most nights.

Paratici does sleep. Everyone does.

Paratici does sleep. Everyone does.

I would call him an incredible worker,” says Javier Ribalta, Parma’s managing director of sport, who worked alongside Paratici at Juventus from 2012 to 2017 as head of scouting. “I don’t even know when he can find time to sleep. He works 24 hours a day, and that’s not a saying. Usually, Paratici’s calls are after midnight, with the energy of someone calling you at noon!

There, proof that Patricia has a serious case of insomnia and never ever sleeps. Rumours say he hasn't slept for over a month since working with Levy.

I don't get the anger about that. Others have said the same. The summer window is a planned window. You've planned for it you have a budget you have a general idea of what you want to do as a club. January is a desperation/reactionary window. Teams don't want to sell players that have done well. They have little time to replace if they do. Clubs are running round like headless chickens looking for a player to save their season, with some prepared to pay well over the top. It's a bad window.

You don't even need to go that far

- the issue is people took a snippet from a snippet from a heavily edited view of reality to paint the guy as some kind of idiot

Do I know he isn't? = no, but again Paratici was coming in, Hitchens was going to be out on his ass, etc, etc. Now he's clearly part of the new team? Again it's exposed, we all know fudge all about the inner workings of the club.

You don't even need to go that far

- the issue is people took a snippet from a snippet from a heavily edited view of reality to paint the guy as some kind of idiot

Do I know he isn't? = no, but again Paratici was coming in, Hitchens was going to be out on his ass, etc, etc. Now he's clearly part of the new team? Again it's exposed, we all know fudge all about the inner workings of the club.

Just don't get it on this particular point. Wenger, Pellegrini among others even called for the january transfer window to got rid of. You are in the middle of the season having to deal with agents, clubs, media, your squad is destabalised with players heads turned. Big clubs can use it to unsettle rival teams by putting a cheeky bid in for a player. Desperate clubs can make bad decisions that put the club at financial risk.

I'd have it just for loans.

I would call him an incredible worker,” says Javier Ribalta, Parma’s managing director of sport, who worked alongside Paratici at Juventus from 2012 to 2017 as head of scouting. “I don’t even know when he can find time to sleep. He works 24 hours a day, and that’s not a saying. Usually, Paratici’s calls are after midnight, with the energy of someone calling you at noon!

There, proof that Patricia has a serious case of insomnia and never ever sleeps. Rumours say he hasn't slept for over a month since working with Levy.
I don't want any working at the club that doesn't sleep properly. There's loads of studies that shows how it badly impacts productivity.
And those rumours are BS.

Paratici doesn’t sleep, he waits
He waits, that's what he does,
As the hours and the minutes go by,
Each stroke of the clock-
Tick, follows tock, follows tick (follows tock)
Onward, he stares, as the sand fades,
And falls onto the glass- he cries,
His soft tears falling against his perfect cheeks,
For what? Why is he upset? He sees Satan,
Coming out of the dark, dull world to face his own,
And the man fears Satan, realising human mind is weak-
What does he need? A red faced demon, placing ice cold hands
on his shoulder, just waiting for his mortality.
Does he really need that? Or perhaps, someone wanting that demon,
Forcing the demon to cast his evil ways, using a sledge hammer,
And a sickle in the shape of the moon, by the moonlight he looks dark-
But it's a noble cause he fights, just waiting, waiting,
For support, or for the inevitable fade.

He waits, that's what he does,
As the hours and the minutes go by,
Each stroke of the clock-
Tick, follows tock, follows tick (follows tock)
Onward, he stares, as the sand fades,
And falls onto the glass- he cries,
His soft tears falling against his perfect cheeks,
For what? Why is he upset? He sees Satan,
Coming out of the dark, dull world to face his own,
And the man fears Satan, realising human mind is weak-
What does he need? A red faced demon, placing ice cold hands
on his shoulder, just waiting for his mortality.
Does he really need that? Or perhaps, someone wanting that demon,
Forcing the demon to cast his evil ways, using a sledge hammer,
And a sickle in the shape of the moon, by the moonlight he looks dark-
But it's a noble cause he fights, just waiting, waiting,
For support, or for the inevitable fade.

Got some good brick i see. ;)

I don't want any working at the club that doesn't sleep properly. There's loads of studies that shows how it badly impacts productivity.
And those rumours are BS.
I think my comments have been taken literally. I was merely joking when I said he doesn't sleep. Clearly he does sleep, but he is a workaholic which can only benefit us. Don't worry, Patricia's not doing too many night hours stacking shelves in Tesco to pay the bills.

Last edited:
Dear Patricia,

Please can you try and sell the following in order of urgency:

Winks
Davies
Sissoko
Aurier

If you could replace them with training cones, I'm sure if you stuck them on the pitch at some point the ball or opposition players would fall over them.

Best
Mooresinho

Ps, try night nurse for sleeping at night I've heard it does wonders.

Dear Patricia,

Please can you try and sell the following in order of urgency:

Winks
Davies
Sissoko
Aurier

If you could replace them with training cones, I'm sure if you stuck them on the pitch at some point the ball or opposition players would fall over them.

Best
Mooresinho

Ps, try night nurse for sleeping at night I've heard it does wonders.

+ Doherty
+ CCV
+ Ndombele
+ Sanchez
+ Dier

Paulo Fonseca has broken his silence on his aborted appointment as Tottenham head coach, claiming managing director Fabio Paratici changed the vision chairman Daniel Levy had set out for him by ordering a more defensive approach.

Fonseca was on the verge of taking over at Spurs in June, having verbally agreed a deal with Levy, until a change of direction from Paratici saw the move collapse at the last minute.

Levy and Spurs director of football Steve Hitchen had set up the appointment of Fonseca as Jose Mourinho’s successor, having failed to appoint Antonio Conte, only for Paratici to effectively pull the plug on the deal.

It marked an embarrassing few weeks for Spurs in their search for a manager and Paratici eventually got his own way with the appointment of Nuno Espirito Santo, who had previously been ruled out of the running.

Fonseca, who left Roma in the summer, still wants to manage in the Premier League but insists he was not prepared to sacrifice his philosophy to comply with Paratici’s safety-first vision.

“All the details were settled,” said Fonseca, speaking to Portuguese television channel SIC. “I was really prepared for a new adventure at Tottenham but, with the general manager (Paratici) coming in, we had some disagreements that were difficult to overcome.

“I really want to coach the best teams, but I cannot compromise my ideas, I cannot compromise my values just to coach a big team. The truth is that the president (Levy) and the sporting director (Hitchen) always argued that the team should be offensive, should be attractive, should be a dominant team which went in the direction of what my teams are, in essence.

“And with the entry of the new general director, things changed a little bit. They wanted to go in another direction and, obviously, it wasn’t possible to develop something I didn’t believe in.”

Paulo Fonseca has broken his silence on his aborted appointment as Tottenham head coach, claiming managing director Fabio Paratici changed the vision chairman Daniel Levy had set out for him by ordering a more defensive approach.

Fonseca was on the verge of taking over at Spurs in June, having verbally agreed a deal with Levy, until a change of direction from Paratici saw the move collapse at the last minute.

Levy and Spurs director of football Steve Hitchen had set up the appointment of Fonseca as Jose Mourinho’s successor, having failed to appoint Antonio Conte, only for Paratici to effectively pull the plug on the deal.

It marked an embarrassing few weeks for Spurs in their search for a manager and Paratici eventually got his own way with the appointment of Nuno Espirito Santo, who had previously been ruled out of the running.

Fonseca, who left Roma in the summer, still wants to manage in the Premier League but insists he was not prepared to sacrifice his philosophy to comply with Paratici’s safety-first vision.

“All the details were settled,” said Fonseca, speaking to Portuguese television channel SIC. “I was really prepared for a new adventure at Tottenham but, with the general manager (Paratici) coming in, we had some disagreements that were difficult to overcome.

“I really want to coach the best teams, but I cannot compromise my ideas, I cannot compromise my values just to coach a big team. The truth is that the president (Levy) and the sporting director (Hitchen) always argued that the team should be offensive, should be attractive, should be a dominant team which went in the direction of what my teams are, in essence.

“And with the entry of the new general director, things changed a little bit. They wanted to go in another direction and, obviously, it wasn’t possible to develop something I didn’t believe in.”

In other words, he wanted to buy strikers and attacking midfielders and Fabio insisted that strengthening the defence was the priority this season. Fits in with past snippets.

Now who do I think makes more sense???

Last edited:
In other words, he wanted to buy strikers and attacking midfielders and Fabio insisted that strengthening the defence was the priority this season. Now who do I think makes more sense???
The guy who actually knew what he was getting into I guess

I think my comments have been taken literally. I was merely joking when I said he doesn't sleep. Clearly he does sleep, but he is a workaholic which can only benefit us. Don't worry, Patricia's not doing too many night hours stacking shelves in Tesco to pay the bills.

I am sure I saw him cycling round Notting hill in an orange just eat jacket last week.

Back