• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fabio Paratici - Consultant

Totally agree, but selling players who "fans" consider are absolutely useless isn't easy, neither is trying to buy players when agents and clubs want to exhaust all possible outlets. Even a club like City with limitless funds cant sign Kane, how are we supposed to be able to do better than them in the market other than the trite "shop clever" answer which most know means nothing.

Lowering the price of the dross left in the bargain bin might entice shoppers in.

Fans nearby were saying that Hitchen and Paratici were really getting involved throughout the game.

Paratici telling Pep to shut the f up at points.

I did read when we were first linked to Paratici that he gets very involved in the games on matchday - Maybe Hitchen is just doing as his boss does haha

When we played Juve in the Champions League, I think there was comment after the match about him and other staff members putting pressure on the ref and officials during the match and half-time.

I love this guy already. The names he is trying to sign for us, the dedication he has to his job on his phone at all times of day and night. The passion and enthusiasm on the bench there, he's a complete football man and loving his role at Spurs by the looks of it....

When we played Juve in the Champions League, I think there was comment after the match about him and other staff members putting pressure on the ref and officials during the match and half-time.

Don't mind that at all, always thought we needed a bit more of that from the bench.

I did read when we were first linked to Paratici that he gets very involved in the games on matchday - Maybe Hitchen is just doing as his boss does haha
Don't ever remember Hitchen reacting like this (happy to be proved wrong), agree he is either parroting his boss or he has been let of the leash as he no longer has to sit with Levy and be all corporate

They were talking throughout the game, I think Hitchen needed it, especially when he came out in the Amazon show saying that he hates January, worst time of the year for him. Mate, that's your job.

Last edited:
They were talking throughout the game, I think Hitchen needed it, especially when he came out in the Amazon show saying that he hates January, worst time of the year for him. Mate, that's your job.

I don't get the anger about that. Others have said the same. The summer window is a planned window. You've planned for it you have a budget you have a general idea of what you want to do as a club. January is a desperation/reactionary window. Teams don't want to sell players that have done well. They have little time to replace if they do. Clubs are running round like headless chickens looking for a player to save their season, with some prepared to pay well over the top. It's a bad window.

Back