• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Thread

Re: FA Cup 3rd Round Draw: Arsenal (A)

Naturally wouldnt mind if we did progress via a replay, but I'd rather this tie was resolved one way or the other at the first time of asking.
The last thing we need in January will be another midweek fixture...well providing we beat West Ham

Would agree normally but when it comes to them I just want to beat them.

We always do for some reason, but those ****ers never give us the official 15% allocation due to "policing issues". Cheating pricks.

Not entirely true - i think there has to be an agreement between the two clubs on what the agreed % of capacity get allocated to the away fans. Needs to be the same for both legs iirc.

Think we have pushed for the full amount before but Arsenal have always used policing/segregation as a reason - after giving Chelsea 9k they might not be able to fall back on that anymore

i'd like to see us put in more kids in this game. lamela, eriksen ... fryers etc. good time to bleed them young 'uns.

I've heard that although our allocation is supposed to be 9k (15%), the police are pushing it down below even 10%, especially as it is now a late KO.
I think that Spurs and the supporters trust need to get engaged in this and quickly because we NEED to take the full allocation there.

I've heard that although our allocation is supposed to be 9k (15%), the police are pushing it down below even 10%, especially as it is now a late KO.
I think that Spurs and the supporters trust need to get engaged in this and quickly because we NEED to take the full allocation there.

The only bonus of it being at the Emirates is that wont be any disruption on the underground, there never seems to be when they are at home!

THST Official @THSTOfficial

THST has received confirmation that @SpursOfficial have requested the maximum ticket allocation for the FA Cup match v Arsenal.

watch them weasel out of it

Yep they'll be doing anything they can and already are or else they'd have already accepted our request what with the quick turn around needed with Xmas post etc...

I will feel completely let down if we don't receive the full 9k! If police advice is the reason the change the 'kin kick off time...the reason we've had the full allocation before is because they managed to weasel themselves out with the segregation issues excuse but at the same time it meant we only had to give them a similar % allocation for the 2nd leg! There is no guarantee of a replay so we have no need to play ball and the segregation excuse doesn't work anymore as they've allowed 9k for other visiting supporters on numerous occasions.

As disappointed as I will be I can still see us be shafted and if that doesn't happen the portion of the allocation of tickets that we should have received but were screwed out of should remain unsold...they should not be allowed to go to the home team!

Yep they'll be doing anything they can and already are or else they'd have already accepted our request what with the quick turn around needed with Xmas post etc...

I will feel completely let down if we don't receive the full 9k! If police advice is the reason the change the 'kin kick off time...the reason we've had the full allocation before is because they managed to weasel themselves out with the segregation issues excuse but at the same time it meant we only had to give them a similar % allocation for the 2nd leg! There is no guarantee of a replay so we have no need to play ball and the segregation excuse doesn't work anymore as they've allowed 9k for other visiting supporters on numerous occasions.

As disappointed as I will be I can still see us be shafted and if that doesn't happen the portion of the allocation of tickets that we should have received but were screwed out of should remain unsold...they should not be allowed to go to the home team!

Thats my thinking. If we cant have them NO ONE CAN and they could stump up for the lost revenue to boot.

Thats my thinking. If we cant have them NO ONE CAN and they could stump up for the lost revenue to boot.

Yup…let us drape some banners and flags over the seats we cannot have!

It would be ******** not to let us have the 15%…but there's a lot of history so far as boards/police colluding to thwart us IMV...

There is no guarantee of a replay so we have no need to play ball and the segregation excuse doesn't work anymore as they've allowed 9k for other visiting supporters on numerous occasions.

Especially given that they've accomodated 9k Chelsea (is this definite btw?)! Assuming that is true, and assuming all hell didn't kick off, they surely don't have a leg to stand on?

Is it true that invariably our 'fans' end up smashing up their facilities?

If this is the case then we're lucky to get any allocation at all.

Is it true that invariably our 'fans' end up smashing up their facilities?

If this is the case then we're lucky to get any allocation at all.

Both clubs have an agreement that they will pay for any respective damage

And both sets of fans do it in the other clubs so neither side is perfect

what did annoy me a few years back was a macaron slashing my seat whilst i was standing up... i had to give him a mouthful and his answer was we should burn the ground down whilst were in it!!!!!

Don't think he reapplied they could trace seats back to the person who brought the ticket

Both clubs have an agreement that they will pay for any respective damage

And both sets of fans do it in the other clubs so neither side is perfect

what did annoy me a few years back was a macaron slashing my seat whilst i was standing up... i had to give him a mouthful and his answer was we should burn the ground down whilst were in it!!!!!

Don't think he reapplied they could trace seats back to the person who brought the ticket

I remember after the last game at the library, seeing a small group of spurs fans walking out with their freshly-uprooted seats under their arms! Not quite sure what they were planning to do with them......!

no news on allocation yet but going to be a category A game which means £63 odd a ticket

Back