• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Thread

****ing themselves silly over an extra-time win over Hull…well done, nice to see your 60,000 seat stadium/income producing such riches over the years…I suppose the plastics will be out in force for a week or so...

fcuk them, we need to get our own sh!t in order

whats Darren Eales doing there??? he should be helping tie up a deal for our new manager.

It was over as soon as Hull decided to sit on the edge of their box and not even try to come forward. That being said they did better than I thought they would. No longer can i direct my mates to www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.com as justification of my view that we have been more successful than them in the past however many years (well since we last won a trophy under Juande).

Its a sad day. Bastards.

I wonder does this hasten Wenger's exit or delay it? And I can't decide what I want either:-k Someone decide for me please.

Disgraceful to see White Stripes used like this! Offensive! Next time I see Jack White I will advise a lawsuit!

Indeed, but has worrying signs of the ability to develop...

what signs? he just plays like a fan who has been given a chance to play for a pro team. just runs around a lot, putting pressure on defenders. he has no touch. touch wood

Back