• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup Thread

good shout…to be fair you have always liked him…i like him but have to say i think his time was up for us…delighted for him today thus far

Yeah was right to sell him he takes to much time to get fit again after injuries, yes I like him but he has faults to his game and I can see the decision to sell him was right. But he is set up perfectly in a 5 man midfield for england in a world cup. Would love us to have a coach who actually thought you know international football is different lets try a different way of playing with more talented players.

this is their plan now, to roll and cheat and dive as much as possible…not a booking, nothing…just cheating….because they're desperate…c u n t s!

Thats potentially 2 pens Arsenal shouldve had and Hull's goal came from a free kick 8 yards away from where it shouldve been, could it be Hull's day ??

Back