• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2022-23

You're symptomatic of the sort of perpetuated ignorance that is extremely dangerous. The not-so-deft combination of breathtaking arrogance and eye-watering ignorance framed as fact is disturbing. Just read your garbage again; 'decades of behaviour'...so you're claiming this 'issue' goes back to 1959? Hyperbolic ignorance alert!

You love Occam's Razor yet consistently mis-apply it. Let me help you use some Occam's Razor properly.

At the match, police failed to see the overcrowding, did not open adjacent areas and subsequently over-filled areas resulting in 97 deaths. In 1981, police allowed the overcrowding to spill onto the pitch, resulting in no deaths...

...as your mate Occam says, simplest explanation, and I didn't even have to parrot anti-Liverpool tropes or invent a conspiracy!

You're fighting the good fight and doing it in a more reasonable way than I would but even you yourself know you'll get no joy from showing reason to someone who will never make any effort to see an argument that doesn't align with what they already believe.

Arguing with Scara is like suggesting that lying is bad to Boris / Trump or fighting against the borg, it's futile. There are actual human beings that may actually appreciate your time and effort but Scara isn't one of them. It will not be worth the effort no matter how much he ends up humiliating himself in the process, nobody wins. Be grateful he allows us a lovely ( but also unhinged) forum that we all willingly contribute to but do call him out so we don't look toooo bad to any online passer-by but Scara would never admit he's learned something in discussion or made any mistake of judgement. A fascinating character, I envy the arrogance/ lack of attachment to reality.

You're fighting the good fight and doing it in a more reasonable way than I would but even you yourself know you'll get no joy from showing reason to someone who will never make any effort to see an argument that doesn't align with what they already believe.

Arguing with Scara is like suggesting that lying is bad to Boris / Trump or fighting against the borg, it's futile. There are actual human beings that may actually appreciate your time and effort but Scara isn't one of them. It will not be worth the effort no matter how much he ends up humiliating himself in the process, nobody wins. Be grateful he allows us a lovely ( but also unhinged) forum that we all willingly contribute to but do call him out so we don't look toooo bad to any online passer-by but Scara would never admit he's learned something in discussion or made any mistake of judgement. A fascinating character, I envy the arrogance/ lack of attachment to reality.

Agreed, and thanks for the words. Bowing out...

Back