• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

FA Cup 2016

And that's *another* trophy gone to one of the clubs who win things more regularly than we do. :( fudge, I was hoping Palace could grab it.

But it's okay, because we came third, hooray!

Next year, winning something *has* to be prioritized. No surrendering like we did to Dortmund, please. Across any competition, let's try to go all out to win something in our final year at the Lane; none of this 'it's beneath us' nonsensical bullsh*t.

Why is that? Could it possibly be because they make brickloads of cash (which you do when you regularly play in the CL)?

You have to build your house one brick at a time, you don't start with the roof.

And that's *another* trophy gone to one of the clubs who win things more regularly than we do. :( fudge, I was hoping Palace could grab it.

But it's okay, because we came third, hooray!

Next year, winning something *has* to be prioritized. No surrendering like we did to Dortmund, please. Across any competition, let's try to go all out to win something in our final year at the Lane; none of this 'it's beneath us' nonsensical bullsh*t.

I do hope so, after all I was taught/played that is all about winning things and why we play sport. Seems to me that we have lost the will to do that.

I do hope so, after all I was taught/played that is all about winning things and why we play sport. Seems to me that we have lost the will to do that.

If it was all about winning things then 99% of all clubs may as well pack it in. That's the kind of crap the dippers come out with, "this club exists to win stuff".

If it was all about winning things then 99% of all clubs may as well pack it in. That's the kind of crap the dippers come out with, "this club exists to win stuff".

Never said " this club exists to win stuff"( that's your crap), I said we play sport to win things not come runners up.

Great occasion that. Would love us to get to an FA cup final and win it. Can't believe 25 years have passed since our last win :(

Why is that? Could it possibly be because they make brickloads of cash (which you do when you regularly play in the CL)?

You have to build your house one brick at a time, you don't start with the roof.

The alternate argument can be that we can always put off focusing on the cups with some flimsy excuse - our balance sheet isn't good enough, we only have the *4th* highest wage bill in the Premier League (instead of the 6th highest which is what we presently have), our squad isn't deep enough to go in all competitions (an argument that could be used eternally), and so on.

At some stage, we have to ask ourselves whether we want to win things or if we're eternally satisfied with finishing in the top four and building a gigantic cash reserve that will then be used to solidify...our top four spot. Like our dear neighbors.

Only, even our dear neighbors have won something more recently than we have. They won the FA Cup, *our* competition, back-to-back. And I think it's a damn shame if we prioritise 4th spot or something in our final year at the Lane over winning something.

Apparently not..........

fudge! fudge! fudge!
fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!
GONNA HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE "DIE HARD" ARMCHAIR MAN UTD FANS ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the plus side they might keep Van the Man...................

fudge! fudge! fudge!
fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!fudge! fudge! fudge!
GONNA HAVE TO PUT UP WITH ALL THE "DIE HARD" ARMCHAIR MAN UTD FANS ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the plus side they might keep Van the Man...................
Not only have all the armchair ManUre and Spammers piped up but looks like we won't even have the consolation of watching another faltering Louis van Gaal's Army next season...

Although Mourinho to Utd has been on the cards for, well forever, he truly is a classless clam and I think that's why it has taken so long for the Utd board to consider appointing him. The Utd way is now to become the Chelsea way.

Although Mourinho to Utd has been on the cards for, well forever, he truly is a classless clam and I think that's why it has taken so long for the Utd board to consider appointing him. The Utd way is now to become the Chelsea way.
Totally classless to let it come out just hours the FAC win. Not that it's a surprise or unexpected, but there's timing and there's timing. They will be well suited.

Totally classless to let it come out just hours the FAC win. Not that it's a surprise or unexpected, but there's timing and there's timing. They will be well suited.
Apparently all the talk and pressure is coming from the Mourinho camp. They leaked this news to the press just hours after the final ended. Mourinho is desperate. Tbh I wouldn't go near him with a barge pole, Utd are welcome to him

Like him or not he will turn them back into winners.

They already are after yesterday;)

I think the best he can do is get them back into the top 4. That might happen in the first season but the players will then get bored of his ways and he will again have a mutiny on his hands. Football has changed a lot in the last few years. Players no longer put up with cr@p from the manager

Man U show a profound lack of respect with their treatment of RVN. Shameful and nasty way to go about ones business

Don't care about his football or anything else, there are much better ways of handling manager changeovers.

They lack professionalism.

Back