• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Everton

I think they’re too good to go down on today’s performance. They defended very well until Keane inexplicably fell asleep on the pitch. Physically they look very strong, Allan/Doucoure are a formidable pairing in CM and Richarlison must be a nightmare to play against as well as a pain in the arse to watch.
They’ll survive comfortably I’d say.

I read that Everton are seeking an apology from the premier league for the penalty situation in their game with City. Hope they've sent enough copies so that everyone at the PL and PGMOL can wipe their arses with it.

Everton suspend commercial sponsorship with Usmanov companies. Wonder what sort of black hole this leaves their finances in.

Everton suspend commercial sponsorship with Usmanov companies. Wonder what sort of black hole this leaves their finances in.

Pretty big one. To get around ffp usm (owned by usmanov and morshi has minority shares) paid everton £30m to reserve stadium naming rights when it's built. That would have to be paid back i'm guessing. They along with usminovs other companies also sponsor everton. £12m a year sponsoring the training ground. Dunno about the other deals.

So everton have cut all ties with usm? Moshiri is ceo of usm and minority shareholder. Hows that work then?

Pretty big one. To get around ffp usm (owned by usmanov and morshi has minority shares) paid everton £30m to reserve stadium naming rights when it's built. That would have to be paid back i'm guessing. They along with usminovs other companies also sponsor everton. £12m a year sponsoring the training ground. Dunno about the other deals.
They're not allowed to transfer money to Russia are they?

Might get away with that one.

For the purpose of premier league spending rules, i don't think it will matter. It would be seen as a £30m liability.
True, but I don't think it's the spending rules they're worried about right now. More likely they're worried about cash

There fudged
I’ve messaged some lads working on the new ground to see what’s happening as that was seeking funding

How does the championship spending rules work. In regards to teams relegated from the prem? If everton got relegated could they face a points deduction in the championship for being over the spending limit?

It's over 3 years though (4 temporarily due to covid). So if a prem team got relegated to the championship, they could flout the spending rules for 3 years before being in breach?
And as long as they get promoted, the League can't sanction them.

Back