• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Everton

My Everton supporting mate is in denial
He thinks it’s fine for Usmanov to interview Lampard
And he also thinks their ground will be built…

I actually think Everton could be in a worse situation than Chelsea. Chelsea have reasonable income streams. They might need to tweak their business model a bit but I reckon they will be fine. Everton however is exactly a club that would as easily obtain a new owner. They’ve already lost sponsorship and probably more. They couldn’t give us a penny in Jan for Dele as they needed to balance the transfer spend as far as amortisation is concerned. Think they coined in trouble and might be be selling players In the summer.

I actually think Everton could be in a worse situation than Chelsea. Chelsea have reasonable income streams. They might need to tweak their business model a bit but I reckon they will be fine. Everton however is exactly a club that would as easily obtain a new owner. They’ve already lost sponsorship and probably more. They couldn’t give us a penny in Jan for Dele as they needed to balance the transfer spend as far as amortisation is concerned. Think they coined in trouble and might be be selling players In the summer.

Summer will be too late to get around premier league spending rules. If they stay up the might be looking at a points deduction next season. But yes they could be in trouble. Morshi isn't as rich as usminov. Still rich but not able to put in the money as they have previously done so.

Let’s get rid of ENIC and get a sugar daddy though eh.

I know right.

The Lwvy ENIC model is the correct one. The issue was the cheat mode clubs.

My criticism of Levy is spending money on the wrong players and not selling.

I maintain I would have sold Kane after the champs league final. Think giving son a new contract was madness as well.

But sugar daddy no thanks, I am with you on that one.

I know right.

The Lwvy ENIC model is the correct one. The issue was the cheat mode clubs.

My criticism of Levy is spending money on the wrong players and not selling.

I maintain I would have sold Kane after the champs league final. Think giving son a new contract was madness as well.

But sugar daddy no thanks, I am with you on that one.
Obviously it's easy with hindsight, but if we'd sold Kane after the CL we would have had the money to rebuild, and we wouldn't have missed out on anything that hasn't happened since.

Obviously it's easy with hindsight, but if we'd sold Kane after the CL we would have had the money to rebuild, and we wouldn't have missed out on anything that hasn't happened since.

I have said for a couple of years about selling players. Think the is a fear amongst fans about selling player when I see it as an important part of the cycle.

275282679_2498049586998744_635767650894130607_n.png

I know it doesn't work out how it looks on paper but hard to see where their next point comes from

Back