• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2020/21 - Round of 16: Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)

Setting aside distances to travel and just focussing on the football side of things, some of the potential opponents where it could have been hostile atmospheres are probably a lot more benign in empty stadiums. For example, the Croats and Serbs in pot 2. Similarly Rangers in pot 3 would have been a lively affair in a full Ibrox

Main team which I'd want to avoid is Milan given that whilst they're not what they used to be, they're probably much stronger than the other pot 3 teams meaning we'd need to field a stronger team against them

Ibrox would be reasonable, celtic Park is a cauldron though, especially against an English team.

Ibrox would be reasonable, celtic Park is a cauldron though, especially against an English team.
Having been to both myself to watch games I’d say there is nothing between them atmosphere wise... just a lot of rage and hate

I work in Glasgow a lot and football up in your part of the world is never far from any convo

I'm just glad we can't get Celtic in the group stage and hopefully we'll avoid Rangers but there are some big teams there I'd like to avoid like Feyenoord and AC Milan.

Now they squeezed through on pens you can guarantee we will get AC Milan, unless the Jose factor can see us get a reasonable draw, the likes of which we know Arsenal will get

Let's hope it's not Real Sociedad, AC Milan and Lille! We'd struggle in that group without using the first team.

Would love Standard Liege, Rangers and Dundalk! Keep the travels short but still some big but winnable games!

Back