• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Europa League 2015/16

Dortmund over confident, deserved a beating...

We'd love it if it was our club so begrudgingly, well done.

Now make sure we are in the top 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That will go down in Liverpool folklore and you couldn't begrudge them. Dortmund played rather arrogantly when they went two up and Liverpool took advantage.

Dortmund feckin toss after they made it 3-1. Did they even have a shot after Reus' goal?

Fair play to Liverpool but what a bottle job from Dortmund! 2-0 up then 3-1 up.

It's happening again, isn't it?

When we have become the victim of this new rule, then I reckon they will invent another new rule that we again will be the only team to suffer from.

IT is a important tournament, I wish we had took it more seriously if we had we may have been celebrating now. :(
No, we know what our focus was, and is. The League. l'arse chasing, Emirates Marketing Project too but good on Pellegrini getting to the semis of the CL, manyoo focusing on the FA cup - we all have our targets, adjusted, this time of the season

It's happening again, isn't it?

When we have become the victim of this new rule, then I reckon they will invent another new rule that we again will be the only team to suffer from.
My inner Spurs alarm went off straight away too. Please Spurs don't fudge it up.

Could see it coming from a mile off.

This is 2012 all over again. We had better finish in the Top 3

I would seriously consider giving up football if it happens again, and within 4 fecking years of the last occurrence! Not one but TWO English teams both having sub par league campaigns but winning European trophies. It doesn't bear thinking about lol.

If the above happens, am I right in thinking we would have to play a qualifier for the CL even if we finish 3rd?

IT is a important tournament, I wish we had took it more seriously if we had we may have been celebrating now. :(

I don't think we're good enough and/or have the legs to do well in both, so Poch prioritised and rightly so. The FA Cup is the real tournament that got away. Look at the teams left in it!

Much as it pains me to say it Liverpool did deserve it. Years ago I would always have supported any English team in Europe (apart from the obvious) even if I didn't particularly like them in our domestic league That has changed in more recent years. Not sure if it's saturation coverage, the Internet and more awareness of the c*ntishness of other fans, or what but I find it really hard to get behind other English team now . Especially Liverpool

Anyway please please please let us not finish 4th. My heart will not take it

Back