• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

Probably the last time we qualified for anything. The sides in 96 and 98 were decent and should have been good enough to go through to the second rounds.

I've just looked up those squad and it made me laugh seeing Spurs legends Jukebox Durie and Colin Calderwood in them both!

Mccoist, Macallister and Lambert were decent players

Scotland had some of the best players..years gone by. Football was a working class game then and kids played under the lampost,s in the streets till late. No mobiles in those days.

There's a load of pitches 500 yards from my house, you never see kids playing football on them.
There's loads out with cones doing drills on their own, or with dad :rolleyes:. Seldom see them actually playing football.
Don’t understand that at all.

I've just looked up those squad and it made me laugh seeing Spurs legends Jukebox Durie and Colin Calderwood in them both!

Mccoist, Macallister and Lambert were decent players

Mccoist was the ultimate flat track bully.
His European record for rangers and Scotland record are atrocious.

Good hands behind the back defending there from Poland.How can you counteract the weight of your body to move properly with your fudging hands behind your back?
Anyway I've mentioned it before.. It really is pathetic..IMO...

That fella looks handy

I'm laughing at the co-commentator saying "that's why he's one of the best in that position" He's a central defender.

Back