• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2020

Am I going mad or did that 2nd Holland goal come off Dumfries? I can’t seem to find any replays of it, would also be good if they showed us the offside VAR lines on the replays or are they not doing that this tournament to try and avoid criticism?

Am I going mad or did that 2nd Holland goal come off Dumfries? I can’t seem to find any replays of it, would also be good if they showed us the offside VAR lines on the replays or are they not doing that this tournament to try and avoid criticism?

It definitely hit the keeper’s leg on the way in, I think he was onside, ITV showed an overhead view, I do think Dumfries fouled the defender just before that though.

Ukraine will be kicking themselves, conceded three really soft goals, good chances to get the ball safe before each one.

Commentary is so biased! Is it like that for the England games? I haven’t noticed it.

when I say biased I don’t mean just wanting their team to win, no problem with that, but I mean acting like your playing like 1970’s Brazil when the Czechs have clearly been better though not great themselves.

Commentary is so biased! Is it like that for the England games? I haven’t noticed it.

when I say biased I don’t mean just wanting their team to win, no problem with that, but I mean acting like your playing like 1970’s Brazil when the Czechs have clearly been better though not great themselves.

Slightly similar, I watched the first half of Belgium Russia on mute as I was also watching the remainder of the Denmark game, other than the 2 soft goals I didn't think there was much in it between Belgium and Russia, Russia if anything looked to have more of a defined system and gameplay, I was surprised that the narrative at half time was that Belgium had been brilliant and Russia terrible.

It's worse, have a drink everytime 1966 or its coming home is mentioned during an England game. You won't remember much next day.

Scotland are crap, why we have been hyping ourselves up is a mystery of epic proportions.

Back