• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euro 2016 Group B - England, Russia, Slovakia, Wales

Spurs boys doing good. What a testament to the work being done by Poch. 5 players - puts to bed those concerns about end of season burn out surely.

Pleased (and surprised) to see Rooney deep with Dier while Alli pushes forward.

Works well too, Rooneys passing has been great as he can take more time.

England have been magnificent, it's almost like watching Spurs, even Lallana has played well.

Sterling isn't doing enough.

5 players in the side and this really is like watching Tottenham. Bossing the game and every shot seems to be straight at the keeper. Sounds so familiar. If I was watching this at the Lane, I would say it had 0-0 written all over it.

5 players in the side and this really is like watching Tottenham. Bossing the game and every shot seems to be straight at the keeper. Sounds so familiar. If I was watching this at the Lane, I would say it had 0-0 written all over it.

Haha spot on

I feel like I can actually enjoy watching this England team coz it's like watching us haha. Deserve to win this game.

Excellent half from England. Walker and Rose especially have been superb and I'm glad Hodgson read my post and team with Rooney in midfield alongside Dier.

Two things Woy. Let Rooney take the corners and free kicks. Secondly think about taking Sterling off and bringing on Sturridge if we still haven't scored. Thanks.

England look like Spurs'

England 0-0 Russia

04047d2b-7cc8-461c-ba45-5f0744d35ba7.jpg

Jermaine Jenas

Former England midfielder on BBC Radio 5 live

Posted at20:52
It's as good an England performance as I've seen for a while. It's like they are playing in the Premier League which is what we want. They have been wearing Russia down, and we have been on the receiving end of that in the past, so I just hope they don't take too much confidence from the fact they have not conceded.

This looks like Spurs have been playing all season. Danny Rose and Kyle Walker high up the pitch, Eric Dier in midfield and then Wayne Rooney spraying the passes.

Share this post on

Excellent half from England. Walker and Rose especially have been superb and I'm glad Hodgson read my post and team with Rooney in midfield alongside Dier.

Two things Woy. Let Rooney take the corners and free kicks. Secondly think about taking Sterling off and bringing on Sturridge if we still haven't scored. Thanks.

Correct

Spurs boys doing good. What a testament to the work being done by Poch. 5 players - puts to bed those concerns about end of season burn out surely.

You can add Lallana to the Poch players. Most of the recent England débutantes have him involved somewhere in their development.

Back