• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Etienne Capoue

So many that have decided he's not good enough and only see what they want to see.

What I see is a player not offering enough cover to a shaky back four. His positioning sense is just not there. He just can't sense danger and snuff it out.

What I see is a player not offering enough cover to a shaky back four. His positioning sense is just not there. He just can't sense danger and snuff it out.

Indeed, nor is his passing particularly incisive. Mason and Dembele defensively would be more effective in this format.

We looked worse after he went off.

But we were already 2-1 down and we didn't concede any more goals which doesn't really back up your statement. We would be pushing for an equaliser which would leave us more open at the back anyway probably nothing to do with Capoue going off.

But we were already 2-1 down and we didn't concede any more goals which doesn't really back up your statement. We would be pushing for an equaliser which would leave us more open at the back anyway probably nothing to do with Capoue going off.

Capoue is toilet. I can't believe he starts ahead of Dembele. Dembele is better defensively, and whilst neither can pass, at least Dembele can run with the ball.

His positional sense for a DM is generally poor (with the exception of two games this season).

I do not trust him and Mason as a midfield 2...and i never will.

Capoue is toilet. I can't believe he starts ahead of Dembele. Dembele is better defensively, and whilst neither can pass, at least Dembele can run with the ball.

The classic 'been out of the team for a while, suddenly becomes a much better player'.

Even in the Asteris match he was poor. At least 2 too many touches every time he got the ball

Actually you're completely wrong imo but i'm not surprised you're saying it.

Dembele is far better in a positional sense. People talk about him holding on to the ball too long but it's now becoming evident that it's the least of our concerns.

He's being asked to look after a disaster if a back four and a rookie in front if him, not easy. Mason has been good going forward but is a little lacking coming back the way. Bentaleb ran after the ball to much leaving spaces. Capoue has been ok, no better or worse than that but he's not getting much help either.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Actually you're completely wrong imo but i'm not surprised you're saying it.

Dembele is far better in a positional sense. People talk about him holding on to the ball too long but it's now becoming evident that it's the least of our concerns.

Exactly, Dembele is better than Capoue positionally and in shielding and tackling, and both are poor passers. At least Dembele additionally has the capacity to dribble. Capoue offers nothing.

Exactly, Dembele is better than Capoue positionally and in shielding and tackling, and both are poor passers. At least Dembele additionally has the capacity to dribble. Capoue offers nothing.

Capoue offers the odd through ball that Dembele doesn't have the vision for. Dembele's runs just take him into a dead-end.

One of our biggest problems: we lack quality passers of the ball from deep. Dribblers of the ball from midfield aren't as important to our team as someone who can release it early to our more talented forward players.

If we had Modric with the options we have up front now like Soldado, Chadli and Lamela making runs, it would be devastating.

Back