• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ESPN Classic 'Heads Up' Thread

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Please us this thread to alert the board to any Tottenham (or other good games/fights etc) that you notice coming up on ESPN classic.

7pm tonight is Evil Knievel at Wembley (absolutely nothing to do with spurs)
8:45pm is Liverpool v Tottenham from 92/93

6am/12:40pm tomorrow is Emirates Marketing Project v Tottenham 09/10 :D
11:35am Spurs v Chelsea 09/10

Set your boxes to record! Hope this thread proves useful to you.

Yeah useful thread well done bringing this thread back to the new site. Unfortunately, I'll be watching peppa pig with my little boy to catch the early one but will hope to catch it later.

Didn't realise that Liverpool game was us getting utterly spanked. Cheers for that :mad:

tbh I wasn't sure if it was or not, so decided not to watch it. Will be more careful next time I post! hope you enjoyed the City and Chel$ki ones anyhow.

Haha no worries pal, was good to remember how brick we used to be, with some players I've never even heard of (van der hauwe, anyone?)

FA cup week, so a lot of Fa cup stuff on. From Thursday we get our "greatest matches" shown, 2 parter. I've got the first part set up from 12pm and second part is 1pm. It's on loads more after as well. They also have the home game v Leeds from couple of seasons ago (2-2 Danny Rose's debut) might have the replay as well in that though not sure.

If you're sick in the head you can also watch the 87 cup final and "that" game in 03-04 against City.

Bit late but switched on and caught the Fulham away 4-0 from 2007 season. 1050 tonight it's the 2010
Leeds match which I assume is the replay? After its the 1987 Cup Final.

No it's the home game 2-2. i think. Started watching the greatest matches so far have had 81 replay and 82 6th round away to Chelsea, next up is 91 semi. I like this programme a lot

I watched the 81 replay earlier as well. Like how they give each game about 15 mins so you can sneak in some football between doing other things.

Great spot Roy1983.

I watched the 81 replay earlier as well. Like how they give each game about 15 mins so you can sneak in some football between doing other things.

Great spot Roy1983.

Channel 429 is pretty much the first channel I search for when I switch the TV on! I was at the 3-4 bricky game and couldn't bear to watch it again last night.

Incidentally the Leeds 2-2 and 3-4 City games are shown again tonight.730 back to back. A whole day of rugby though. O thanks!

The person in charge of choosing the games must be a gooner. Spurs away at Saudi Sportswashing Machine, home to city and the Leeds game. What was so special about the Leeds game?

Spurs away to Southampton 94/95 FA cup (the Rosenthal game) is on twice tonight and again on Friday. The 91 semi is on again at the weekend

Spurs away to Southampton 94/95 FA cup (the Rosenthal game) is on twice tonight and again on Friday. The 91 semi is on again at the weekend

Cheers for that. Remember going to the 1st game at the Lane. Was at a works do when the replay was on, left the pub at 90 mins, by the time I'd walked home Ronnie had done the business.

I wonder if ESPN will show Saturdays game again anytime soon.
Would love to see it again, we never record games that we go to, its brought us bad luck in the past

Back