• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ESPN Classic 'Heads Up' Thread

Good programme on ESPN right now called 'Football Is GHod' about three Boca Juniors fans and the relation between religions and football.

Watched that stupid Rory McGrath own goals and gaffes the other day. Great clips but that gooner ruins it.

Apparently ESPN have managed to get the rights to the Bundesliga for the next 3 seasons. Might take more of an interest in German football now.

After this season Espn will not have premier league fixtures so need to ask yourself can I warrant the money for bundesliga games? The main one being same
Time as sky's Sunday 4pm premier league game?

After this season Espn will not have premier league fixtures so need to ask yourself can I warrant the money for bundesliga games? The main one being same

I'm on one of Virgin's biggest TV packages and ESPN channels are included for "free". Def wouldn't pay the extra, especially with no Premiership games.

Not just Bundesliga. They have Serie A and the Portugese league. The Bundesliga is a real up and coming league. Most of the teams that I've seen play high tempo football like the German national side. Monchengladbach were a joy to watch last season, interesting to see how they cope without Marco Reus who's gone to Dortmund.

They still have 1 season left of premiership, our games against Saudi Sportswashing Machine and United will both be on ESPN.

+ FA Cup, Europa League, Pre-Season

Back