• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

They have partially achieved what they wanted to. Got in his head and got him thinking about the extra money. Poch is the glue here. I cannot wait until the new stadium as then we can pay them all much more...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Not going there mate, what I will say is notice how there are no Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Lloris stories. Note how despite no contract extension, Toby hasn't appeared linked to anything. There's a reason. This js a massive massive summer, and I believe if we make it through as we are right now perhaps with a couple of additions, we will have played a blinder!!!

Because it gives the club some true worth with thier fans, it gives the club meaning.

True, otherwise it would be self-denial for any club that cannot afford the end-product; building the club around something that is reachable.

Agree, but who can blame them? If you have the money to buy the end-product, why shouldn't you?

What's interesting is the lack of actual end product being brought. A lot of the big money signings other than Walker are young and arguably unproven at the level their going too

Everton have brought lads with one top season in them (Sandro, Keane and Pickford) or players from inferior leagues like the Dutch league so are big money gambles

United have brought in a centre back who played in a really weak Portuguese league and a striker off the back of his first season with over 20 goals....

Chelsea have brought in players on a like for like basis to their squad from last season (their squad is really thin) and are buying a striker to replace a lynchpin proven one. Morata has 40 top flight goals in his career I read earlier, and that's playing for two hugely dominant teams.

City have brought in youth and will still buy in more. Can't comment on the keeper but Silva is a brilliant player who will IMO take to this league with aplomb.

Arsenal have brought in a left back that seemingly no one else wanted and a striker that again no other big side wanted for whatever reason.... for serious money!!! And he doesn't start for his county. I like lacazette but for £54m that's a player who has to be world class

So I don't see players buying finished articles yet...

I think is just it - next season everyone is going to be a bit of a work in progress, all with quite young squads and football geared towards athletism

It could be a very even season and squad depth could be very important as well as tactics at the right time in games and using the squad through the season

Not going there mate, what I will say is notice how there are no Kane, Alli, Eriksen, Lloris stories. Note how despite no contract extension, Toby hasn't appeared linked to anything. There's a reason. This js a massive massive summer, and I believe if we make it through as we are right now perhaps with a couple of additions, we will have played a blinder!!!

Fair enough, I just think it is at best premature to assume this "got in his head" based on anonymous sources in a few tabloid media stories. I'm sure there is some sort of interest from Manure (hence them making sure this reaches the media), and I'm sure Dier is not uninterested in double wages at his reported childhood club, but in reality even that is just speculation. There's no need to speculate even further.

Fair enough, I just think it is at best premature to assume this "got in his head" based on anonymous sources in a few tabloid media stories. I'm sure there is some sort of interest from Manure (hence them making sure this reaches the media), and I'm sure Dier is not uninterested in double wages at his reported childhood club, but in reality even that is just speculation. There's no need to speculate even further.

I agree mate. I don't like to speculate either, thus if I do, I will always state as such.

Back