• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

They will keep trying whilst they continue to receive encouragement from the player.

If Eric tells them he is not interested then Utd will retreat. Simple.
Except of course he's never going to do that is he? For one, having top clubs bidding ever higher for him strengthens his agent's hand when it comes to negotiating a new contract with us, for another why would he want to slam the door on on the club he supported as a kid and doubtless sees as one of the top two or three in the world?

Let's just be grateful Dier is on a very lengthy contract with us so unless and until the player unexpectedly descends into full rebellion mode, he is going nowhere this window.

United just aren't getting the message. Next week they will bid £70m
It will get to a point where we will start considering this I would guess, and that is not good. If Dier goes Alli will be less inclined to hang around also and he is irreplaceable. We need to rebuff this unless utd goes into ludicrous bid territory.

It will get to a point where we will start considering this I would guess, and that is not good. If Dier goes Alli will be less inclined to hang around also and he is irreplaceable. We need to rebuff this unless utd goes into ludicrous bid territory.
In my view it has been far into that territory for years!

Do you not think Utd are after him?
If they could get him for a reasonable fee I'm quite sure they would be. But they know Levy and our situation as well as we do. Impossible to know for sure, but them having shown no actual interest this window wouldn't surprise me.

Do you not think Utd are after him?

Considering united can't seem to scout any talent anymore then yes they would be

Their philosophy seems to start with who are the best players in the world in certain positions and go from there (not saying Dier is)....

They would be better rising someone online player ranking that maybe 442 have done or sqwkaka and just not bother with anything else

Back