• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Good luck to him. His transition to being a central defender didn’t seem to work like anyone really wanted. But aside from laughing at us not having won trophies, he tried hard so fair play. Means we’re likely signing two new defenders too which is good.

Don't think we'll see more than one coming in. Dier has effectively been 5th choice and has made 4 appearances because of a ridiculous amount of injuries and suspensions.

Good luck to him. His transition to being a central defender didn’t seem to work like anyone really wanted. But aside from laughing at us not having won trophies, he tried hard so fair play. Means we’re likely signing two new defenders too which is good.
I suspect we'll take the Juve LB in exchange for Hojbjerg, and Davies will become full time 4th CB

This is a great move for all parties I think. Outside of Upamecano and De Ligt, he probably starts.

Not only that is he can play DM in the right system, so his versatility could come in handy. Given their CL fixtures he'll probably get some decent minutes.

Fair play and best of luck Eric, thanks for everything.

This is a great move for all parties I think. Outside of Upamecano and De Ligt, he probably starts.

Not only that is he can play DM in the right system, so his versatility could come in handy. Given their CL fixtures he'll probably get some decent minutes.

Fair play and best of luck Eric, thanks for everything.
Don’t forget Kim, he is proving to be the best of the lot.

Don’t see how the eric dier of today could play DM for Bayern Munich lol.

I think its a really strange signing from them personally.

Don’t forget Kim, he is proving to be the best of the lot.

Don’t see how the eric dier of today could play DM for Bayern Munich lol.

I think its a really strange signing from them personally.
I don't think the quality of the league is as good as here, and as such he might not be tested as often. He's not as bad when he's not the key centre half - if he played with Vertonghen or even Toby back in the day he was fine - as senior centre half he was found wanting.

He's leaving cos he's not quick enough for our system - he's played 49 times for England and scored a very important goal for the country so he's no mug - all the best and see you when you come back after you've retired to say hi.

I find this rumour impossible to believe. I just can't see it but fair enough to him of Bayern think they can get some quality out of him. 😅

Unless ange knows about an incoming.
Just saw the video of it, was as blunt and brutal as it reads in the tweet. Always hard to read between the lines on these things and sometimes we’re guilty of seeing what we want to see but the look on his face was “I know what I’ve just said and I don’t care. He won’t play for us again.”

Probably a situation where a lot could be speculated but sounds like it’d be best for everyone if Dier moves on to Bayern.

Just saw the video of it, was as blunt and brutal as it reads in the tweet. Always hard to read between the lines on these things and sometimes we’re guilty of seeing what we want to see but the look on his face was “I know what I’ve just said and I don’t care. He won’t play for us again.”

Probably a situation where a lot could be speculated but sounds like it’d be best for everyone if Dier moves on to Bayern.

Could be speculated. Yet you have quotations on the look on his face?

not seen it, but if its as you have read it, its a pretty bricky way to talk about a guy who has played almost 400 times for the club and been a model pro

not seen it, but if its as you have read it, its a pretty bricky way to talk about a guy who has played almost 400 times for the club and been a model pro
That was my thought too and it’s unlike Ange and what he’s talked about in terms of togetherness and respect which leads me to believe that Dier may have done something to provoke him. I could be way off but he’s killed Dier with that answer there.

Back