• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

He used to run down blind alleys. Now he barely runs anywhere. He improved slightly towards the end. He probably isn't match fit, but I'm fine with him leaving after this season.

I would have preferred if we kept Bergwijn tbh. We need another wide forward.

Separately please can you re-enable the section in my profile that allows avatar’s to be changed. I believe a former staff member was quite prolific at editing everyones avatar’s for some reason and also I started the match thread today and as we won I believe that means I get access to my avatar again?

Thought Dier looked good getting into positions down the wing and putting in crosses against Bournemouth.
He grew up playing that role first so can see the natural fit.

Separately please can you re-enable the section in my profile that allows avatar’s to be changed. I believe a former staff member was quite prolific at editing everyones avatar’s for some reason and also I started the match thread today and as we won I believe that means I get access to my avatar again?

I would also welcome the opportunity to change mine.

Thought Dier looked good getting into positions down the wing and putting in crosses against Bournemouth.
It was full on brick or bust tactics so it meant players could just attack
I do wonder though if him and Romero could switch more

I wonder whether Davies-Lenglet-Dier is the way to go when Romero is missing?

on paper it’s not amazing is it, but you can only select the players available and it could be effective, all are decent enough on the ball.

@milo one for you?

He hasn’t IMO
He just never was
He has always had poor control and played head down
It’s a reactive style of playing
His Ajax goals are the epitome of that

Trust me, I know this. I was referring to his reactive style of play has even dropped off. There's been precious little of anything.

Back