• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

Sorry dint read it properly.
Dier will play, bet you?
Who knows, but based on yesterday, I'd make 4 changes. Sanchez for Dier, Aurier for Trippier, Sissoko for Dembele and Lamela for Dele. Rose wasn't brilliant, but I'd keep him at LB to gain more match fitness.

Who knows, but based on yesterday, I'd make 4 changes. Sanchez for Dier, Aurier for Trippier, Sissoko for Dembele and Lamela for Dele. Rose wasn't brilliant, but I'd keep him at LB to gain more match fitness.

Agree with this.

Apart from the Sissoko bit, obviously. :)

Dier will play either in a back three or in midfield at the very least until two of Sanchez, Wanyama and Alderweireld are back.

What has Sissoko done to deserve a start?

Trippier had a terrible time against Sane with little protection, but Burnley and Southampton don't have Sane. Perhaps Aurier is the right choice in one of the next games, but Trippier has shown that he has enough quality in games like these for me to think that him starting would be a fine decision.

I would definitely be for Lamela getting a start very soon.

Sent from my [device_name] using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Dier will play either in a back three or in midfield at the very least until two of Sanchez, Wanyama and Alderweireld are back.

What has Sissoko done to deserve a start?

Trippier had a terrible time against Sane with little protection, but Burnley and Southampton don't have Sane. Perhaps Aurier is the right choice in one of the next games, but Trippier has shown that he has enough quality in games like these for me to think that him starting would be a fine decision.

I would definitely be for Lamela getting a start very soon.

What has Dier done to deserve a start?

Disagree and think he is but no man would do well with no protection from midfield

I agree.

Our CM yesterday was a joke and i see Winks seems to be getting most of the flack for that when in all honesty Dembélé was and has been poor for a while now.

We can
We still don’t have that mind set of winners

And we never will have that mindset until we actually win something.

He has been poor lately. He's also best mates with Dele as well, could just be form as both are young but could also be both are tinkled off. I don't think Dier works in a back 2, he doesn't fill me with confidence there. In a back 3 I'm fine with it but would prefer him in midfield. Once Sanchez is back at the weekend he can move back into midfield and if we still want to play a 5 then Davies can play at CB.

He has been poor lately. He's also best mates with Dele as well, could just be form as both are young but could also be both are tinkled off. I don't think Dier works in a back 2, he doesn't fill me with confidence there. In a back 3 I'm fine with it but would prefer him in midfield. Once Sanchez is back at the weekend he can move back into midfield and if we still want to play a 5 then Davies can play at CB.
He's been just as poor in midfield this year. Although he had one game there where I thought he's was coming back to his best, only to be worse than I've ever seen him in midfield the next game.

Dier has not been playing anywhere near good lately. Sissoko at least brings some effort.
Dier has been alright at worst apart from the City have, even then it was only really the last 20 minutes he was poor.

Sissoko has been alright at best. I see no reason to think he would have been any better than anyone else in the City game had he started.

I agree.

Our CM yesterday was a joke and i see Winks seems to be getting most of the flack for that when in all honesty Dembélé was and has been poor for a while now.

And we never will have that mindset until we actually win something.
Ah yes, that one again. Except it hardly worked after our League Cup win in 2008 when we managed a total of just four wins out of the next 20. We ended up 11th that season then followed up with the infamous 2pts from 8 games and Ramos getting the sack.

Or maybe you're referring to our previous trophy win in 1999? Except that time we won just two out of our remaining ten games immediately following the Final and finished 11th that time too.

And going back to our trophy win in 1991 we ended up a glorious 15th the following season.

Yes of course it's perfectly possible that a trophy win might change our mindset, but history suggests it could just as easily go the other way.

Ah yes, that one again. Except it hardly worked after our League Cup win in 2008 when we managed a total of just four wins out of the next 20. We ended up 11th that season then followed up with the infamous 2pts from 8 games and Ramos getting the sack.

Or maybe you're referring to our previous trophy win in 1999? Except that time we won just two out of our remaining ten games immediately following the Final and finished 11th that time too.

And going back to our trophy win in 1991 we ended up a glorious 15th the following season.

Yes of course it's perfectly possible that a trophy win might change our mindset, but history suggests it could just as easily go the other way.

Sorry mate but that is a stupid comparison, unless you are saying that our team we have now is no better then those you mentioned? Chalk and cheese mate and i have come to expect more from you then that.

Back