• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

I have just reported a post on twitter which read "Levy and Lewis deserve death" - seemingly from a UK based Spurs fan albeit not a regular tweeter.
I know there is a lot of dislike and even hatred towards ENIC but some of the language used is beyond insulting and ridiculous, it's potentially dangerous. (Not on here obviously). I wish people would stop to think sometimes.
Yeah it's this kind of disgraceful thing that anyone who is high profile has to endure. Social Media platforms need to be better at rooting out the perpetrators of this abuse.

I have just reported a post on twitter which read "Levy and Lewis deserve death" - seemingly from a UK based Spurs fan albeit not a regular tweeter.
I know there is a lot of dislike and even hatred towards ENIC but some of the language used is beyond insulting and ridiculous, it's potentially dangerous. (Not on here obviously). I wish people would stop to think sometimes.

T watter is a cess pit full of macarons and you only have to see what those macarons have to say. imo

One thing that many people who don't own/run a business regularly fail to grasp is that by reinvesting the profits, they are investing their own money.
Don't have to be a business owner to understand that.

Yes Levy is skint so we want new owners who can put in their own money. As highlighted above you're not expected to make much money generally if you're running a football club.

BTW we saw Levy finally injecting 150 mil of cash with his partner. Maybe he could raise funds that way? Instead of hoarding equity he can sell parts of the club so that we can compete in the transfer market.

Dont forget that Levy will be getting exponential returns when/if he sells the club- and credit to him for that. He did it off the back of the club as collateral. What % of that do you think will finally go back to the football club?

I think he did well getting us the new stadium but wished he would cash out immediately after.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

I agree. It's all just entertainment. No need to lose your cool or get personal. A pity but that's why the human race is doomed :)

Sent from my SM-S918B using Fapatalk

That assumes he'll ask for his money back. Given the level of his sustained, ambitious investment, seems unlikely.

@SpurMeUp - see below.

Somewhere in the block answer you gave, you said the following:

"Hell, even a Boehly? People with the intelligence, ambition and wealth to compete?"

Before commenting further, I wanted to be sure that the context of the above is as I am reading it.

You have to give credit to @DubaiSpur - whatever your views he's been nothing but consistent in his opinion ever since I've been on here and doesn't shy away from his point either. I do enjoy your rants - admire the passion.
I agree. The only thing that worries me, is he only appears when there is an Anti-Enic drum to bang. I hope he's enjoying Spurs (to some degree) outside of these moments.

The trouble with the ENICout phalanx is it appears all consuming, constantly living rent free in their heads.
There must be some redeeming features, something to get behind, some, if not pleasure, fun in supporting the team we all love.
Hopefully Ange can make us feel all warm and fuzzy.

I agree. The only thing that worries me, is he only appears when there is an Anti-Enic drum to bang. I hope he's enjoying Spurs (to some degree) outside of these moments...

The trouble with the ENICout phalanx is it appears all consuming, constantly living rent free in their heads.
There must be some redeeming features, something to get behind, some, if not pleasure, fun in supporting the team we all love.
Hopefully Ange can make us feel all warm and fuzzy.

Its the lack of balance in general for EnicOut that I think does them no favours, like you say.

If you are genuinely comparing us now to United, Chelsea and Arsenal in your bashing, you have to concede that there has been progression in order to do so because they were not our direct rivals 20 years ago, on or off the pitch. You can have a pop about the lack of success but you can't drill down and say that all the finals and SFs were lost because of one man in the boardroom, that just shows a lack of knowledge about the nuances and intricacies of a football match in knock out conditions.

For balance in my own view, I think Enic/Levy have done a great job bringing the club forward to be even considered at the top table when we talk about rivals, but they have certainly self harmed in the last 5 years to unpick that work, the handling of Poch (much more to him being right about needing new player) and appointing the brothers grim, the lack of joined up thinking off the pitch and recruitment has been bad. That said that does not mean that I think Levy is a "parasite" or do I think I need to stand at the stadium and call him a "Bald Cnut" for the work he has done for the club, even if he has been paid well.

Anyway, thats me done on the subject this season, I am going to try my utmost to get into the footballing side of the club and not let the off the pitch politics ruin the game for me, or me ruin it for others. Lets see if that works hahah

Question for me is what is it that people actually want which would stop them mouthing off? Bankrolled by someone richer than JL? That means very, very few people, or a no doubt dodgy consortium, or a country's investment fund. I'm not sure Levy has been the very best chooser of managers (though you cans see the logic in most cases), but he's a bloody brilliant businessman and we genuinely have the best training and playing facilities in the world, arguably. Death threats? I'm mean, really - it's just macarons that noone should worry about, and I'm sure DL couldn't give a flying fudge.

Back