• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

As this is is a fan's forum, I'm entitled to my view as much as the next person.

You can agree or disagree, you can mock or not mock, it really doesn't bother me,

I believe there are a group of Levy's Minions on this forum who regularly post things to shutdown anyone who questions his credibility. I've seen it many times.

If you don't agree fair enough, but I will say it as I see it. Whilst others can say it how they see. That's the whole point of a forum.

It's very easy to post, oh let's start accusing him of being a Whum or Chelski because someone's opinion is different or controversial. That's what the Minions want and how they play this game...

I will continue to slate Levy, as I want him out of the club I've always supported. Nothing will change that for me anymore.

Whilst others can continue to try and discredit me, whilst trying to deflect the conversation away from how incompetent and how much of a failure he is as Chairman of a Football club.

It doesn't really bother me, as I don't know any of you in real life and you don't know me.

Fair play lad you are entitled to your opinion

@totalspurs

Maybe try entering a bit of discourse rather than ranting and then calling people names for disagreeing with you if you want to carry on posting here - there are plenty of pro and anti enic on here and plenty of good discussion on the subject to be had, but you have not exactly set yourself up to be a part of it with the tone of your recent posts.

As this is a fan's forum people have a right to rant when they are not happy.

I haven't named anyone or called any individual names, I have made an insinuation based on what I have observed.

As you are an Administrator you may feel you have the power to make underlying threats to kick people out if you don't like to hear critical thinking. That's up to you. If that's how you want to run things there's not much I can do about that.

I didn't personally attack anyone, on the contrary, I was personally abused but you didn't say anything about that.

I didn't take it personally as that's what happens on a forum like this. So I accept it when people can't respond critically, about the content.

My tone was no different to many arguments which have taken place here. But you chose to single me out.

Many posters write racist comments about Arabs investors and make xenophobic references against Mo Salah, yet again no mention of calling them out. But because I make an insinuation about Levy having agents trolling this forum, I'm the bad guy. Even though I didn't personally name or attack any individual.

Like I said I'll try and say it as I see it, cos this is a forum for Spurs fans. But don't use your position as Admin to demonstrate the power imbalance you have over others in controlling dialogue.

@totalspurs you don’t seem like a bad guy just seem as though you have a lot of time on your hands and some paranoia. I know I know I’m just the Levy agent working the night shift. What can I say it pays well and I get to work from home :p

As this is is a fan's forum, I'm entitled to my view as much as the next person.

You can agree or disagree, you can mock or not mock, it really doesn't bother me,

I believe there are a group of Levy's Minions on this forum who regularly post things to shutdown anyone who questions his credibility. I've seen it many times.

If you don't agree fair enough, but I will say it as I see it. Whilst others can say it how they see. That's the whole point of a forum.

It's very easy to post, oh let's start accusing him of being a Whum or Chelski because someone's opinion is different or controversial. That's what the Minions want and how they play this game...

I will continue to slate Levy, as I want him out of the club I've always supported. Nothing will change that for me anymore.

Whilst others can continue to try and discredit me, whilst trying to deflect the conversation away from how incompetent and how much of a failure he is as Chairman of a Football club.

It doesn't really bother me, as I don't know any of you in real life and you don't know me.

You are as entitled to your view as anyone.
This board is probably more skewed in Levy's favour than some others - or at least being Levy-neutral (i.e. would take new owners if and when they come along but are not pushing for change in the meantime) - but there are still plenty of people with the opposite view who make their point very clearly.
I would just say that if you want to be able to express your view without being accused of being a WUM or whatever, then in the same way others are entitled to express the opposite view without being described as a Levy 'agent'.

I think a more interesting debate is what you @totalspurs presumably a FOOTBALL man would have done differently to Levy. We have the benefit of hindsight which he didn't have, but still interesting to identify exactly what you'd have done differently on the FOOTBALL side. From your subtle use of caps, I presume you are banking all the non-football activity as wins. The new stadium, the increased revenue for the club, new training ground etc. So how could have Levy acted better on the football side?

I agree that Levy could have done better on the football side, of course. He himself would be the first to acknowledge imperfection here. But can you/we identify exactly what the key issue/s have been in his leadership of the footballing side?

Last edited:
You are as entitled to your view as anyone.
This board is probably more skewed in Levy's favour than some others - or at least being Levy-neutral (i.e. would take new owners if and when they come along but are not pushing for change in the meantime) - but there are still plenty of people with the opposite view who make their point very clearly.
I would just say that if you want to be able to express your view without being accused of being a WUM or whatever, then in the same way others are entitled to express the opposite view without being described as a Levy 'agent'.
This board does have a more mature audience age wise
Twitter is probably a much lower age demographic
I think that variance makes a difference to peoples tones and attitudes

Come on people let the chap have his view and his rant, it's frustrating being a spurs fan at this time. Go easy on him and I'm sure the dust will settle and he will see that he should go get some custard before posting to calm himself down a touch.
Absolutely entitled to his view like anyone, but let's not go down the route of calling people minions or deciding who real fans are because then you wwill rightly get the tip ripped

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Last edited:
Absolutely entitled to his view like anyone, but let's not go down the route of calling people minions or deciding who real fans are because then you wwill rightly get the tip ripped

Does it really matter? In the grand scale of things ... some people think arm chair fans are not real fans etc ...

Does it really matter? In the grand scale of things ... some people think arm chair fans are not real fans etc ...
Big difference in believing what you think is a real fan and actively labelling members of a forum as minions or not real fans though.

It's also slightly odd to come on a forum, attack people you don't know, then cry foul when it's not well received.

Last edited:
Big difference in believing what you think is a real fan and actively labelling members of a forum as minions or not real fans though.

It's also slightly odd to come on a forum, attack people you don't know, then cry foul when it's not well received.

It’s almost fishin

Very interesting interview with a guy who worked in recruitment for us. A lot of what he says supports what critics of Levy have been saying. Its also funny that he very nicely shows Simon Jordan up here.

As this is a fan's forum people have a right to rant when they are not happy.

I haven't named anyone or called any individual names, I have made an insinuation based on what I have observed.

As you are an Administrator you may feel you have the power to make underlying threats to kick people out if you don't like to hear critical thinking. That's up to you. If that's how you want to run things there's not much I can do about that.

I didn't personally attack anyone, on the contrary, I was personally abused but you didn't say anything about that.

I didn't take it personally as that's what happens on a forum like this. So I accept it when people can't respond critically, about the content.

My tone was no different to many arguments which have taken place here. But you chose to single me out.

Many posters write racist comments about Arabs investors and make xenophobic references against Mo Salah, yet again no mention of calling them out. But because I make an insinuation about Levy having agents trolling this forum, I'm the bad guy. Even though I didn't personally name or attack any individual.

Like I said I'll try and say it as I see it, cos this is a forum for Spurs fans. But don't use your position as Admin to demonstrate the power imbalance you have over others in controlling dialogue.
Of course you're entitled to your opinion. Nobody's going to ban you for it not matter how ridiculous it is.

But everyone else has the right to mock you for that opinion.

Very interesting interview with a guy who worked in recruitment for us. A lot of what he says supports what critics of Levy have been saying. Its also funny that he very nicely shows Simon Jordan up here.
Supports in what way? He clearly states that Poch had the final say and that he wasn't privy to why deals fell through. If the price isn't right we all know that Levy is going to walk away. You can read what you want into it.

I heard that live, two observations, he was reluctant to be drawn and obviously skirted around a lot but he clearly felt that someone at the club was interfering/holding transfers back.
Also jordan has always been very much in the "levy does not interfere" and purports to be a friend of levy, but he backed off pretty quickly and didn't want to engage to heavily.
Interesting and very probably coincidence that that's now two people in a week that have publicly came out and said that the club hasn't been since pochs days.
Harry and this guy.

Supports in what way? He clearly states that Poch had the final say and that he wasn't privy to why deals fell through. If the price isn't right we all know that Levy is going to walk away. You can read what you want into it.

He's said that we've had people in the building that we should have signed and Levy has stood in the way. I'm not strongly anti-Levy or ENIC but I think this paints a picture of a chairman who has more say in transfers than other chairmen and the result is not always beneficial to Tottenham Hotspur FC.

It irks Jordan terribly that he's being labelled a Levy supporter because he's pally with him. This interview shows why that perception is out there.

Back