• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

So if you don't want Levy out you're not a genuine fan? It's not only Levy that's a dingdong then...
TBF taken longer than I thought for these comments to start cropping up. Probably going to be more devisive before the season

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

I think I've decided to accept we won't win any FOOTBALL trophies, under failed FOOTBALL chairman Levy.
As he's truely incompetent at understanding how to run a FOOTBALL club at the top level.
Making FOOTBALL mistakes after, mistake.

I want him out of our FOOTBALL club as soon as possible.

Even if he hires Poch or Naaglesman as the next manager to lead our FOOTBALL team. He should still step down as CEO of Tottenham Hotspur FOOTBALL club.

He's been total failure as the head person running a big FOOTBALL club. One bad FOOTBALL decision after another consistently.

He has no FOOTBALL vision in how to deliver FOOTBALL success.

I understand that the FOOTBALL fans can't remove him. All we have is the power of our voice, so I hope the fans continue the Levy out campaign, even after the new manager has been appointed.

We need new owners (whoever they are) who have the vision to compete and to create a a great team.

I don't care who the owners are, as long as they can make Spurs a successful FOOTBALL Club.

...Await to hear what the Minions come out and say....

I think I've decided to accept we won't win any FOOTBALL trophies, under failed FOOTBALL chairman Levy.
As he's truely incompetent at understanding how to run a FOOTBALL club at the top level.

Even if he hires Poch or Naaglesman as the next manager to lead our FOOTBALL team. He should still step down as CEO of Tottenham Hotspur FOOTBALL club.

He's been total failure as the head person running a big FOOTBALL club. One bad FOOTBALL decision after another consistently.

I understand that the FOOTBALL fans can't remove him. All we have is the power of our voice, so I hope the fans continue the Levy out campaign, even after the new manager has been appointed.

We need new owners (whoever they are) who have the vision to compete and to create a a great team.

I don't care who the owners are, as long as they can make Spurs a successful FOOTBALL Club.

And you are entitled to that opinion

However, if you think that entitles you to jump on and call others minions/idiots/whatever, you are out of line ..

Why is football in capitals?

Do you write for the sun or is your job to collect trolleys at tesco?

R.beb2a1119c6dfa39c36c7d2e9b36c64b

Why is football in capitals?

Do you write for the sun or is your job to collect trolleys at tesco?
I'm just a Spurs fan, supporting my team, and hoping for it to be a successful FOOTBALL team.

A good man once said "There Used to Be a FOOTBALL Club Over There".

We've handed this great club to a man who sees it as a great business project. He's a Muppet whose played with the dreams and aspirations of ordinary fans for two decades.

He has no decency and has no FOOTBALL credibility. Unfortunately it's real honest fans who have to answer for his FOOTBALLing incompetence every day in offices, homes, playgrounds across the lands, whilst trying to stick up for our FOOTBALL club.

I'm just a Spurs fan, supporting my team, and hoping for it to be a successful FOOTBALL team.

A good man once said "There Used to Be a FOOTBALL Club Over There".

We've handed this great club to a man who sees it as a great business project. He's a Muppet whose played with the dreams and aspirations of ordinary fans for two decades.

He has no decency and has no FOOTBALL credibility. Unfortunately it's real honest fans who have to answer for his FOOTBALLing incompetence every day in offices, homes, playgrounds across the lands, whilst trying to stick up for our FOOTBALL club.
'real honest fans':rolleyes:

It gets better.

I was too polite calling you a dingdong... Plenty on here whose views I disagree with but the one thing everyone on here wants is for us to win and are real fans.
I'm sure there are a few that are going to just about every game for decades that will also disagree with your view, you've some cheek to say that they are not genuine fans.
You really need to go and take a good look at yourself. Will leave it there because I won't manage to keep it polite.

As this is is a fan's forum, I'm entitled to my view as much as the next person.

You can agree or disagree, you can mock or not mock, it really doesn't bother me,

I believe there are a group of Levy's Minions on this forum who regularly post things to shutdown anyone who questions his credibility. I've seen it many times.

If you don't agree fair enough, but I will say it as I see it. Whilst others can say it how they see. That's the whole point of a forum.

It's very easy to post, oh let's start accusing him of being a Whum or Chelski because someone's opinion is different or controversial. That's what the Minions want and how they play this game...

I will continue to slate Levy, as I want him out of the club I've always supported. Nothing will change that for me anymore.

Whilst others can continue to try and discredit me, whilst trying to deflect the conversation away from how incompetent and how much of a failure he is as Chairman of a Football club.

It doesn't really bother me, as I don't know any of you in real life and you don't know me.

@totalspurs

Maybe try entering a bit of discourse rather than ranting and then calling people names for disagreeing with you if you want to carry on posting here - there are plenty of pro and anti enic on here and plenty of good discussion on the subject to be had, but you have not exactly set yourself up to be a part of it with the tone of your recent posts.

Last edited:
Back