• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

Who really knows why we have not yet got a sponser, maybe the price has not been right and the offers have been turned down, maybe as some have said the kudos by calling our stadium THS and the publicity they get from that is more beneficial to us. What surprises me is that a small section of our fans think/say that Levy is only worried about making money for himself ( he has been accused of that over several years) and yet they are probably the ones who are bitching about him not getting more money by taking the first sponsership deal. :rolleyes:

The truth is Levy really can not win with some of the fans espically the the muppets on social media who want him out, thankfully they seem to have gone back into their bedrooms.

There is def benefits to that but they don't outweigh the cash.

Nice middle ground to end on haha.....COYS

There will be a value that we think having our name attached to the stadium brings us (people will likely have been paid to work this value out) and a value we think that it would be worth to an outside company (again someone will likely have been paid to work this value out) - if the only interest in sponsoring the stadium is at a value closer to the former than the latter then we may well be of the opinion that it is not worth settling for a small mark up on what we gain by keeping the name as is.

There will be a value that we think having our name attached to the stadium brings us (people will likely have been paid to work this value out) and a value we think that it would be worth to an outside company (again someone will likely have been paid to work this value out) - if the only interest in sponsoring the stadium is at a value closer to the former than the latter then we may well be of the opinion that it is not worth settling for a small mark up on what we gain by keeping the name as is.
Yeh we are very much on the same page.

As I said earlier the NFL likely see more value being associated with Tottenham Hotspur than they would say Lidl. So here is def a value we don't fully appreciate in our name which is proven on this thread.

A few years of seeing the "Tottenham Hotspur Stadium" fed into homes round the world during all the sports would be worth a fortune for the same reason sponsors pay to have their name on stadia.

Yeh we are very much on the same page.

As I said earlier the NFL likely see more value being associated with Tottenham Hotspur than they would say Lidl. So here is def a value we don't fully appreciate in our name which is proven on this thread.

A few years of seeing the "Tottenham Hotspur Stadium" fed into homes round the world during all the sports would be worth a fortune for the same reason sponsors pay to have their name on stadia.
It's only giving us (the name Tottenham Hotspur) value on the non football events...as things are

It's only giving us (the name Tottenham Hotspur) value on the non football events...as things are

Of course but that will still be millions of eyes here and abroad. Not sure how many will watch the London series in the states but that must go into the millions. Then you factor in how many times our names mentioned pictured that weekend on social media.

Its extensive coverage of our fair name that would cost millions if we chose to advertise

Of course but that will still be millions of eyes here and abroad. Not sure how many will watch the London series in the states but that must go into the millions. Then you factor in how many times our names mentioned pictured that weekend on social media.

Its extensive coverage of our fair name that would cost millions if we chose to advertise

in 2023, the average viewers for each televised NFL game was 17.9m

I was really commenting on the comparison between us and an outside sponsors ability to eek the most value out of name representation. They get the PL pay off, we don't really as our team name is the same as the stadium.

I was really commenting on the comparison between us and an outside sponsors ability to eek the most value out of name representation. They get the PL pay off, we don't really as our team name is the same as the stadium.

Yep but then depending on who the sponsore is, their brand only benefits if they are active in global markets rather than regionals. Where as we wil benefit wherever our name is seen

Who really knows why we have not yet got a sponser, maybe the price has not been right and the offers have been turned down, maybe as some have said the kudos by calling our stadium THS and the publicity they get from that is more beneficial to us. What surprises me is that a small section of our fans think/say that Levy is only worried about making money for himself ( he has been accused of that over several years) and yet they are probably the ones who are bitching about him not getting more money by taking the first sponsership deal. :rolleyes:

The truth is Levy really can not win with some of the fans espically the the muppets on social media who want him out, thankfully they seem to have gone back into their bedrooms.
Pretty much my thoughts too.

And this shows again one of the reasons I think Levy limits his public communication. Much of what he says will he scrutinised and taken in bad faith by some.

There's zero reason to think that Levy isn't doing whatever he can to improve our financial situation. It's one of the things he imo can't be criticised for. Him caring too much about that has even been a criticism of him.

But even a strictly financial issue will be used to criticise him when there are obviously a ton of unknowns for us as outsiders in something like this.

One of the main reasons there is no sponsor for stadium is that stadiums with sponsorship names can't host games in the upcoming Euros we're hosting (sorry if someone has already said this). I can't see how having games in the Euros will mean more money than the naming rights for half a decade + but I'm no business guru.

One of the main reasons there is no sponsor for stadium is that stadiums with sponsorship names can't host games in the upcoming Euros we're hosting (sorry if someone has already said this). I can't see how having games in the Euros will mean more money than the naming rights for half a decade + but I'm no business guru.
Well if there's a conflict of interest for that, there could be for any non-football event we hope to stage?

Some of those stadiums are sponsored and named accordingly though right?

The Allianz for example, The Red Bull Arena.

You can have one, they just won't use the sponsor name for international tournaments. Etihad will become City of Manchester Stadium again for the summer of 2028.

Some of those stadiums are sponsored and named accordingly though right?

The Allianz for example, The Red Bull Arena.
I've been thinking about that, maybe it is to do with English law or something? I think I heard this on The Monday Night Club or something BBC and have forgotten the details.

You can have one, they just won't use the sponsor name for international tournaments. Etihad will become City of Manchester Stadium again for the summer of 2028.
That's weird Etihad is there. I really don't know the ins and outs of it. Just heard that on a Podcast or Talkshow.

For this summer Signal Iduna Park will be called BVB Dortmund Stadium, Veltins Arena will be Arena AufSchalke, Red Bull will be Leipzig Stadium, Allianz becomes Munich Football Arena and so on.

lol, what’s the point, nobody is going to do that

No it can be sponsored and that name won’t be used. The stadium will

Loris too thinks we could have won something under Pochettino. Obviously it would have meant the owners coughing up their own cash then.

“We were close to winning. I think at the time, we missed two or three more players to compete for success and for him to win trophies.

“Our progression was too fast for the club because, at that time, they were focused on the new stadium. They did not have the financial reserve as they do now. At that time, we needed to add a few players and regenerate that group of players.”

Back