• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ENIC

I see there’s another attempt at boycotting or walking out of a game going around on Twitter, Utd game.

What's the point in that? You would have paid for the ticket only not to go? Levy still has your cash ... there will already be a walk out ... we go one nil up and then united come back and its 1-4 at the half.

What's the point in that? You would have paid for the ticket only not to go? Levy still has your cash ... there will already be a walk out ... we go one nil up and then united come back and its 1-4 at the half.

I think the idea is that lots of empty seats visible on TV won't look good for the club.
Of course it needs a) a significant number of people to boycott; b) for those people not to put their ticket on the exchange or share it; and c) to happen at more than just one game.

But just one of a few options being voted on.

I think the idea is that lots of empty seats visible on TV won't look good for the club.
Of course it needs a) a significant number of people to boycott; b) for those people not to put their ticket on the exchange or share it; and c) to happen at more than just one game.

where is the option of get behind your team and don’t feed the negativity?

also

1. A march from a pub we were going to be in anyway to the the ground we were going to be in anyway.

2. Waving things about between thousands of others waving things about.

3. Fair enough, this at least works, if tickets are not sold on the exchange...

4. So, prior to the 22 years, we were privy to what Sugar and Scholar were up to were we?

also

1. A march from a pub we were going to be in anyway to the the ground we were going to be in anyway.

2. Waving things about between thousands of others waving things about.

3. Fair enough, this at least works, if tickets are not sold on the exchange...

4. So, prior to the 22 years, we were privy to what Sugar and Scholar were up to were we?

It's the same dumb brick

- Please give me 3 examples out of the 20 clubs that have transparency with on the field matters (with some definition that makes sense)

Isn't this just an even more amateur version of the "trust"

They started off wanting to take a more conciliatory, less antagonistic approach compared to other fan groups, and to 'unite' fans rather than be divisive.
Change For Tottenham – A Voice For Spurs Fans
I guess that is still their aim but as soon as a position has to be taken, then a divide is inevitable.

I think they are missing the irony in calling for transparency from the club, yet no one knows who is actually behind the Change For Tottenham group.

They started off wanting to take a more conciliatory, less antagonistic approach compared to other fan groups, and to 'unite' fans rather than be divisive.
Change For Tottenham – A Voice For Spurs Fans
I guess that is still their aim but as soon as a position has to be taken, then a divide is inevitable.

I think they are missing the irony in calling for transparency from the club, yet no one knows who is actually behind the Change For Tottenham group.
There have been two previous groups who actually ripped off tha fans for money from nameless accounts. One guy was adamant he had Nike seconds on shirts and took thousands only to be found out to be those knock offs from China, his name will come to me later, and then another rival trust came to light, again wanting money.

That's why I don't trust nameless, I also don't understand nameless groups, it's abit like the lack of numbers at the protests, people wanna hide In the crowd and don't wanna be seen picketing on the corner of the street.

That's really my issue with it all, I would honestly support people's right to protest against Levy but at least do something about it. There is a real sense of lost irony for those that cry their eyes out about how easy it is to run a football club but can't be bothered to protest so I give props to those who bother TBH.

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

Can everyone please do us all a favour and vote for that lot to stay at home for the Utd game?

Can I just remind everyone how close we were to getting Gattusso until the backlash and he quickly pulled out. The whole fiasco around signing our last manager which took forever and every name under the sun. When he said we need to go back to our DNA and then he signs someone outside of our DNA to manage us. I mean come on.

When he sacked Mourinho the week before our last final against a team that only he has beaten in a final. We all know he did that so he wouldn't have to pay him a royalty. If it was about trophies he would have managed that final, but instead we had the mighty Mason in charge. Poor poor decision.

Not listening to pochettino regarding where the club needs to go in terms of signings, with an overhaul of the squad.

He doesn't understand that we can't keep players that are unhappy, and we can't hold them ransom. He was partly to blame why we dipped in form so badly at the end of the poch era, erikssen wanted to leave, rose wanted to leave, alderwerield wanted to go - we had an unhappy dressing room and an aging one. I remember poch looking up at him in the Bayern Munich thrashing and shrugging his shoulders at him. I remember poch being incensed with him, saying he is no manager, just a coach.

Now we have the Harry kane situation. Poor Harry has given his life and soul to the club and he wasn't given the respect he deserved to accept Emirates Marketing Project's offer. He deserves a trophy - how I'd love it to be with us, but that will never happen with levy in charge.

This is only recent history. He just does not know how to run a football club and he has had enough time to get it right. It's time to go. We will never win anything with him and he is ultimately responsible for the terrible last 20 years. We have had some of the biggest names and they have failed.

The buck has to stop with him and it's time for him to go.

Back