• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

PI's.. going throw bins, phone numbers, hacking. Whereby the firm hired by levy are doing time right now. But there was no proof that Levy asked them to perform such things.

I'm a fan of an in-form Adebayor, but I'l be glad when he's gone in the summer. The fans are uniting behind the core of players that is emerging under Poch and we are stronger as a club for that.

Ade and Soldado out in the summer, Danny Ings in as backup to Kane. Everyone is happy.

I'm a fan of an in-form Adebayor, but I'l be glad when he's gone in the summer. The fans are uniting behind the core of players that is emerging under Poch and we are stronger as a club for that.

Ade and Soldado out in the summer, Danny Ings in as backup to Kane. Everyone is happy.

Ings as back-up to Kane? Not really like for like

Has Emmanuel Adebayor tweeted congratulations to his teammates, for their NLD win ?

I know , I'm a clam for asking. :p

His last tweet which was almost two months ago... :roll:

It's not like he's a rio Ferdinand tweeting that he's had a morning crap, how many sugars he takes and giving a blow by blow commentary on his daily routine!

Ade just doesn't seem to "fit" anymore, and i don't mean in terms of talent, he just doesn't seem to be part of the team, and even the club, anymore, at all.

When AVB left him out you could always see him coming back and scoring, now he just doesn't belong.

Spurs seem to have moved on while Ade hasn't moved with the club (like Jan or Walker or Lloris have been able to) thinking about Ade being in the side is becoming as strange to me as imagining Bale, or Modric or VDV coming back and just slotting back in and playing. I just can't imagine it.

As mentioned, Jan had his sticky patch but somehow has been able to reintegrate himself and all is forgiven and imo thats NOT just because his actual performances on the pitch have improved. He seemed to finally "buy into" what was going on rather than fighting against it and now actually contributes with his general attitude

Its just not the same club anymore since Kane has exploded and dragged the entire team with him. Add in the rise of Bentaleb and Mason staking a first team place and our identity seems to have changed.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but despite Lamella not really doing the business yet and the abysmal record Soldado has, both currently ARE part of the new Spurs regardless (so far) of their on pitch exploits. They (still) fit, Ade doesn't.

I think the same thing happened with Lennon, an inability to realise the club he played for had moved on and changed, and now he's gone.

There was absolutely a different Tottenham during Jol's reign, its just happened again.

I hope theres no way back for Ade, i''d prefer Chadli up front to him, this break should stay clean.

I just feel the need to say I can't believe how much time I spend on here defending him. I can't bloody stand him!!!

I've sat at games and done my version of player cam and seen more than enough to justify my not wanting him, I even refer to him as Adebayawful, but the majority of the criticism generated by Days of Their Lives style social media story lines is ridiculous and way ott IMO

Glad he wasn't in the squad on Saturday, we are doing just fine without him.

We all know he has ability, but can people truly not see the difference in work rate/application/end product from the days we first signed him to now? Really?

One has to look at Kane, to truly appreciate work rate. Adebayor is not in Kane's ball park in that regard, as it is plain to see.

At the risk of sounding like a bleating ex-girlfriend or summat :D but , does anyone know if this waste of space is out there in Florence for our Europa League game ?

For contributing fudgealll to the Spurs cause, our top earner really does get a free ride on here compared to other Spurs forums. Meanwhile, young players like Townsend, Lamela, Bentaleb and older players in Paulinho and Dembele, are getting the flak.:mad:

He's a busy guy. Only has time to tweet about big moments in his life like his last tweet

His last tweet which was almost two months ago... :roll:

It's not like he's a rio Ferdinand tweeting that he's had a morning crap, how many sugars he takes and giving a blow by blow commentary on his daily routine!

Guy's, he's posted another one , something about standing up for what you believe in , even if it's standing alone .

Ade is such a profound guy .

Found him on Instagram! :)

At the risk of sounding like a bleating ex-girlfriend or summat :D but , does anyone know if this waste of space is out there in Florence for our Europa League game ?

For contributing fudgealll to the Spurs cause, our top earner really does get a free ride on here compared to other Spurs forums. Meanwhile, young players like Townsend, Lamela, Bentaleb and older players in Paulinho and Dembele, are getting the flak.:mad:

I know its hard.......but just let go, there's no shame in giving up. There's no future in it anyway.

The gift that doesn't give a thing.

I know its hard.......but just let go, there's no shame in giving up. There's no future in it anyway.

The gift that doesn't give a thing.

I know I shouldn't really ...But it's when I log on in here and I see numerous posts fuuckin off some of our players ...Players doing their best for the club and this shyster is getting an easy ride . :mad:

I know I shouldn't really ...But it's when I log on in here and I see numerous posts fuuckin off some of our players ...Players doing their best for the club and this shyster is getting an easy ride . :mad:

Adebayor is certainly not getting an easy ride from Spurs fans in general or on this board. No idea why you would think that's the case.

He's currently being ignored more than anything. He's not in any squads. He's not being talked about by Poch. His contract is reportedly running out in the summer and I see no reason to think it will be extended. He's done at Spurs, there's just a bit of waiting before it actually happens. Speaking for myself I'm tired of expelling energy on Adebayor, not unlike how he's often tired of expelling energy on a football pitch perhaps.

Back