• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Villa fan: Paying a fee and all the wages on a player they are desperate to offload makes no sence what so ever.
  • Adebayor is in the driving seat. If he has his mind set on reuniting with Sherwood he can pretty much just sit on his bum with his arms crossed and say no all the other offers that might come in.
  • Spurs needs to get as much of his wages of their books as possible and are risking having a £100 K player on their hands that they have no intention of using (not even with the reservs).
  • We just have to give them enough to make them feel it's a win/win deal.
If Spurs has the need to feed the press that they are doing excellent business to get their fans onboard, it's fine with me. And I think it's fine with Fox, Sherwood et al aswell. As long as we get the deal we are pleased with.

Another Villa fan: Seems to be taking a long time. Wouldn't it be nice if we were playing hardball with Levy.

Also a Villa fan: Just get it done... Now!

---

Only been to Birmingham once and didn't think it was that bad, but they are clearly mental up there (or way down there in my case).

clock-ticking.gif
bored.gif

Been away for a few days. Thought this move to AV was a done deal !!!
Now the cnut still seems to be with us. Just give him away.:(

My contact says Ade definitely was at Villa park in discussions and has photos to prove it.

The deal is lingering on, Blame Ade and his legal team, hankering for a lump sum or something else involving a boat and cash.

My contact at WBA said Saido was in discussions but Levy playing Hard ball etc.

This all sounds generally believable:)

My contact says Ade definitely was at Villa park in discussions and has photos to prove it.

The deal is lingering on, Blame Ade and his legal team, hankering for a lump sum or something else involving a boat and cash.

My contact at WBA said Saido was in discussions but Levy playing Hard ball etc.

This all sounds generally believable:)

That is all as i have seen elsewhere on twitter etc. Ade is up to something. I'm not sure i dislike any footballer other than C**tball as much as i do Ade.

Still not sure i understand the complete hate for Ade he only did one thing i would determine as out of order.

It will go through chiriches was pretty much playing for Napoli before it was announced. I would suspect sherwood fancies a photo opportunity with a triple signing

That is all as i have seen elsewhere on twitter etc. Ade is up to something. I'm not sure i dislike any footballer other than C**tball as much as i do Ade.

To be honest that was my attempt at ITK ... im on my school holidays

From the Mirror: Sherwood had planned to speak to the press after his side's friendly at Nottingham Forest today but has aborted those plans until the Adebayor deal is completed.

The game is actually tomorrow, but papers aren't bothered with facts anyway.

Back