• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

I can't stand the guy as much as anyone, but if we do not sign a striker, anyone think that we may actually get some use out of him? This being his last year he might, just might, give it the old college try to get a lucrative deal after his contract with Spurs runs out.

I can't stand the guy as much as anyone, but if we do not sign a striker, anyone think that we may actually get some use out of him? This being his last year he might, just might, give it the old college try to get a lucrative deal after his contract with Spurs runs out.

Given the reports that he's not training with the first team and won't be given a squad number: No.

I think that there is more chance of me playing up front for us this season.

Still not sure i understand the complete hate for Ade he only did one thing i would determine as out of order.

It will go through chiriches was pretty much playing for Napoli before it was announced. I would suspect sherwood fancies a photo opportunity with a triple signing
Sssh doesn't suit the narrative. There is a contest on here, who can be the most abusive and direct the most hatred towards the guy.

Express saying Villa have turned to Berbatov instead.

People on a Villa forum who may or may not be ITK saying it's just been Danchev offering him around and initially they weren't interested.

Sherwood said this about Berbatov a few years ago:

Were Spurs right to get rid of Dimitar Berbatov? You weren't his biggest fan, were you?

No. But I love him as a footballer. But when everything's not rosy for him, there are problems. He's the sort of player who can get managers the sack. He can throw his toys out of the pram at times and, as a manager, you have to make sure he's 100% committed to your football club. If not, he can be a bad apple and you don't want that around your squad.

That applies to Ade also.

For Villa it is probably a good strategy to have an Add or Verbs, a bit of a maverick who may be a clam at times but can ruffle up the squad as they were so tame last season

what a nightmare....

feel like a kid waiting for christmas day except it never comes....

maybe this deal will be done in 48 hrs.... maybe Ade will still be here in 48 years...the immortal vampire sucking the lifeblood out of the club I love!

I find it a bit odd,same as Sherwood. But hey ho, everyone is wired differently I suppose...

Different strokes for different folks I agree, but it always gets me that SUPPORTERS can throw so much bile around about our players. There is no harm in not rating a player but it does make you think where they are coming from. (imo).

There have been far lazier, there have been far far far worse wastes of money.
Infact seeing as he continually got sent to play with the kids only to then get brought back you could understand if he had his nose slightly out of shape.

Best all round he leaves purely as he needs to be the "main man" he wont be that and therefore should be moved on.
He committed one crime not returning back from the ACON when defoe got injured.

Bentley for example took a paycheck and just decided he didnt like football and he cost twice the amount. But guess he is english so its ok?

Reactions: DTA
There have been far lazier, there have been far far far worse wastes of money.
Infact seeing as he continually got sent to play with the kids only to then get brought back you could understand if he had his nose slightly out of shape.

Best all round he leaves purely as he needs to be the "main man" he wont be that and therefore should be moved on.
He committed one crime not returning back from the ACON when defoe got injured.

Bentley for example took a paycheck and just decided he didnt like football and he cost twice the amount. But guess he is english so its ok?

none with a fraction of the talent though, that's the frustration

Back