• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Funny how many people wanted to fudge him off when someone on twitter said he had a bust up with Redknapp.

Not all of us were that ignorant

Hey, it might not even have been more than 10% of fans at a particular game. But it was loud and clear enough. I'd imagine if most players heard the same chant once in a game directed at them, they would hold it against that club for the rest of their career.

As a seperate issue, I've come across a lot of fans who refuse to applaud Gallas or Adebayor because of their Arsenal links. I think that's a shame.

Ade - He's Back

Emmanuel Adebayor ‏@Sheyiadebayor
I'm back!!!! Tottenham here I come!! I'm hungry for goals...Get ready

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial

We are delighted to announce that we have completed the transfer of Emmanuel Adebayor from Emirates Marketing Project. More to come

jioIY.gif

WhoScored.com @WhoScored

Emmanuel Adebayor: Of players with 15+ PL goals in the last 3 seasons, only Hernandez (23%) has a better conversion rate than Adebayor (20%)

Buzzing, brilliant and one of the most important transfers for us this window. Knows the club, will fit in perfectly and will hopefully bag a hat-trick against WBA.

COYS!

Controversial idea, but now he's back would anyone else be up for making him captain?

He is without doubt a big personality in the squad, and giving him the captain's armband may inspire him to take on additional responsibility and ensure his high work rate doesn't drop in his second season here like it did at Arsenal and City. Also unlike Gallas we can be pretty sure he'll be starting every game.

I was reading that he built a new house in Togo and when it was finished he decided to hand it over to be used as an orphanage. And he likes animals. The man is practically a saint. He just needs to score for Spurs against Arsenal to seal the deal.

Back