• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ed Milliband repeats himself

NickTB

Alan Hutton
fudging unreal

[video=youtube;jlTggc0uBA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlTggc0uBA8[/video]

:ross:

And people actually vote for this puppet.

Mind you, looks like "Dave" could be struggling too after the results from last night. When are the Tories ever going to listen to the man in the street?

:ross:

And people actually vote for this puppet.

Mind you, looks like "Dave" could be struggling too after the results from last night. When are the Tories ever going to listen to the man in the street?

The day they do is the day they get my vote

He's absolutely on his message.... his spin doctor will be proud. 2 key points reiterated across a 2 and a half minute speech. Wrong to strike whilst talks underway/ govt reckless and provocative, and sounds like a nasally challenged robot

he is a clown, but wasn't this about a year ago? some tory boys hurtin' this morning?

vent away!

i'm sure they raved about it on the frothing at the mouth right wing blogs, are you sure you missed it?

It is very funny and embarrassing, i'm just curious as to why, on the day after the lib dems and torys took a massive hammering at the local elections people would rather discuss a silly video from a no mark opposition leader from just under a year ago. would a debate on the local elections not be of much more interest than the normal meat head comments you get on threads like this?

he is a clown, but wasn't this about a year ago? some tory boys hurtin' this morning?

vent away!

Hurting bout locals? Come on everyone knows locals are usually anti the government in power. But if it does relate to the country wanting this prick in power then its a sad state of affairs indeed

i'm sure they raved about it on the frothing at the mouth right wing blogs, are you sure you missed it?

It is very funny and embarrassing, i'm just curious as to why, on the day after the lib dems and torys took a massive hammering at the local elections people would rather discuss a silly video from a no mark opposition leader from just under a year ago. would a debate on the local elections not be of much more interest than the normal meat head comments you get on threads like this?

For my part I posted it after I nicked it from another site, it's the Friday before a long weekend it's cringe-worthy hilarious!

Hurting bout locals? Come on everyone knows locals are usually anti the government in power. But if it does relate to the country wanting this prick in power then its a sad state of affairs indeed

true on both counts, these were local elections so hopefully people were voting for their local councilors rather than the parliamentary leader of a party.

true on both counts, these were local elections so hopefully people were voting for their local councilors rather than the parliamentary leader of a party.

You'd hope so atleast. What are the stats for the amount of voters in locals compared to the general or EU elections? Coz most people I know dont care much for the locals really. Yet ironically its the one that directly affects them.

I doubt the majority of voters in this country really see any difference between local and Governmental elections, TBH. So on that basis, last night was the working man telling Cameron that
1)The Tories are not listening
2) What they are doing is bloody hurting the weakest among us.

Glad to see the UKIP vote increased overall, even though it didn't produce much in the way of extra seats.

how many people on here can honestly name their local councilor (without googling) and what they stand for?

Back