• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dusan Vlahovic

For a striker, his goal stats aren't very inspiring.

Before his 21 goals in 37 league games last season, in his previous 5 seasons he scored 7 in 61 games.
Ehhh... He's 21 years old. I don't know about you, but I don't know of many 16 year olds that are tearing it up in Serie A.
How many goals did Kane have before he was 21?

Ehhh... He's 21 years old. I don't know about you, but I don't know of many 16 year olds that are tearing it up in Serie A.
How many goals did Kane have before he was 21?

Yeah but I kind of get where he is coming from. 60m+ is a risk for someone with only one good season. But I have only watched him on YouTube so I have no idea how good he is or isn't.

Last edited:
For a striker, his goal stats aren't very inspiring.

Before his 21 goals in 37 league games last season, in his previous 5 seasons he scored 7 in 61 games.

On the face of it, no that doesn't look great. However he was very young and most of those appearances were as a sub.

I did some rough and ready calcs looking at minutes played, and in those early seasons it actually comes out at about 1 in 3. Very respectable for a young player playing mainly as a sub where it's generally more difficult to score. One could therefore argue that for several seasons he showed ability as a backup and the first opportunity he got to step up he did.

Also how many times have we said "we should have got x player early before they blew up". In our position every now and again we need to take that gamble early on a player. Sometimes it will pay off other times it won't

Back