• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dusan Vlahovic

Now that the Telegraph story has appeared, I noticed the Hercules ITK has conspiratorially reported that Spurs are pushing hard to get him.
They are all grade A clams but people over there lap it up.

They could sack every single staff member at Spurs and they will still claim to have a “source”.

The real laugh is that the ITK's really are looking for a reaction, the sad fukhs that they are ... other forums lap it up like a cat to cream but on this forum its a means of laughter and complete disdain ... either way they get us talking ...

The Kane not starting the first game and this link makes me suspicious that Kane is off.

Unless we’re offloading more players or not signing Romero. something doesn’t add up?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Does he remind you of anyone in playing style?
Yep
If I’m honest he reminds me of van nistelrooy
He is a shoot in sight type and operates in the final third
I’ve not noticed him stroking the ball around like Harry Kane but he does shoot like him

We haven’t spent that yet
But we may
We are selling players to help fund acquisitions
And of course we have season ticket money for next season and the other income that brings

And if the rumours are right, we are close to selling naming rights for the stadium, plus with no FFP at the moment maybe the club wants to use the time to spend. If the finance is there, and with Patrici, Levy will know that we really have to push for top 4 and our squad needs an overhaul in certain areas.

Yep
If I’m honest he reminds me of van nistelrooy
He is a shoot in sight type and operates in the final third
I’ve not noticed him stroking the ball around like Harry Kane but he does shoot like him
I’m prepared for the fact we won’t get the assists Kane recently added to his game from any replacement, but a more mobile number 9 who can also be the focal point / provide a physical threat would be good. This can then put the responsibility on the RWF or number 10 to contribute some to the extra what Kane has been doing for us. I am sceptical usually of players from Serie A as there have been some high profile players who didn’t adapt to PL but 20 leagues at 21 is not to be sneezed at and one would assume Patarici would have seen a lot of him.

Now that the Telegraph story has appeared, I noticed the Hercules ITK has conspiratorially reported that Spurs are pushing hard to get him.

The guy lives in a dream world,at the end of the window he usually comes out with " well it was happening but of course Levy has caused it to stall" And the idiots on there lap him up.

For a striker, his goal stats aren't very inspiring.

Before his 21 goals in 37 league games last season, in his previous 5 seasons he scored 7 in 61 games.

Back