• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Don't shoot the messenger.....

Centre midfield pairing of zokora and ghally next season? We're doomed Dalmat on the left Davies on the right

KK path? As in Keegan? Redknapp has a totally different CV to Keegan ..... and whilst his 'strength' is his man management/motivation skills he is ina totally dfferent category to the fiasco that was Keegan

It what way is it different, KK finished runner up twice in the prem, KK is the same type of manager as Redknapp and it would end up the same way.

I agree with that.

I'm beginning to wonder whether everybody at the Club knows it for sure too and would certainly go a way to explaining our dip in form since 'that day'

A friend on the groundstaff told me last week that the general feeling around the club is that nobody is sure whether he is going to be offered the job or not. He did say that moral re: the league position is pretty bad though.

I really can see Levy going for Moyes (or at least someone else British) I get the feeling Danny feels more comfortable with 'Barry Brit', as he's been stung by trying to follow the 'Johnny Foreigner' example set by ArseAnal... it worked for them, but then again, David Dein had done his homework... Santini was NEVER going to be Wenger and I feel Levy has been trying to turn it back round to a British model ever since... why else go for Jol, surely the MOST 'English' foreigner ever to set foot in the Club!

Harry is as British as you can get, so I think Danny will struggle to match that (unless he goes full pelt for Big Fat Sam or Tony Pukis (sic!), but even Danny's not THAT dmub!)

Moyes, Rodgers, and after Easter Monday, probably Lambert would be top of Levy's list this Summer...

It what way is it different, KK finished runner up twice in the prem, KK is the same type of manager as Redknapp and it would end up the same way.

He's a completely different type of manager and a lot more astute than Keegan

He's a completely different type of manager and a lot more astute than Keegan

what would you base that on milo?

i have seen no evidence of that recently, maybe harry is not as gung ho as keegan but he makes large tactical errors especailly in the big games.

what would you base that on milo?

i have seen no evidence of that recently, maybe harry is not as gung ho as keegan but he makes large tactical errors especailly in the big games.

Redknapp has been in the game a looooooong time as a Manager and has never been out of a job for long. Keegan gets a lot of unjustified stick. You can't be a bad Manager and finish 2nd (although as Avram Grant proved, you don't necessarily have to be a superb one either and I do accept Keegan was practically operating with a blank chequebook at one stage). But I'd say Redknapp has a bit more savvy than Keegan.

wouldnt mind moyes, cant see how well he'd do at a big club until hes given the chance. does well on a crap budget and with levy behind him could be a real force

Redknapp has been in the game a looooooong time as a Manager and has never been out of a job for long. Keegan gets a lot of unjustified stick. You can't be a bad Manager and finish 2nd (although as Avram Grant proved, you don't necessarily have to be a superb one either and I do accept Keegan was practically operating with a blank chequebook at one stage). But I'd say Redknapp has a bit more savvy than Keegan.

if by savy you ean good at dealing with the press then yeah i guess he is, redknapp has a better hair cut then keegan

if by savy you ean good at dealing with the press then yeah i guess he is, redknapp has a better hair cut then keegan

I think he is more savvy in the transfer dealings too. It's true that if Utd had got their hands on him it would have all been over anyway, but Keegan's worst signing in my opinion was Shearer. He had an attacking team that already functioned excellently and then spunked his money on another attacker when it was clear he needed defensive players. Not only that but Ferdinand and Shearer simply didn't compliment each other that well.

Redknapp tends to spot a weakness in a side and at least attempt to rectify it.

Back