• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Do we have the most underrated central midfield pairing in the Premier League?

I would swap Dembele with Moutinho personally, or widen them and have Moutinho in the middle pulling the strings.
first one is better...but i personally dont know how good he is in behind a front man. he isnt as good laterally with or without as other top players that play in the hole. i.e nifty, nimble and elusive players that weight the ball well thorugh players in tight spaces. and i dont think he has a history of being a late trailer into the box....who knows how he would adapt

nah.....if im honest...i would have a goal scorer in the hole and as much as i regret it..one of dembele or sandro would buy it

source for all this detailed info??? SSN??? JJetset???Akayid??

You could include those 3 yes. Including every rag known in England, rags in Portugal, media in Portugal and about every other possible method of news being released you can imagine.
they were all wrong though.

You could include those 3 yes. Including every rag known in England, rags in Portugal, media in Portugal and about every other possible method of news being released you can imagine.
they were all wrong though.

Many credible ITK jurnos confirmed it along with AVB in an official press statement. And Rossi's play-mate, of course

its rude to answer a question with a question :)

Why would he lie?

He was quite straight forward about the Willian / M'Villa links - i.e. cold to very cold

I see little benefit from this alleged PR stunt plus Porto could have denied it all and didn't

i dont have any

HOW THE MOUTINHO DEAL FELL THROUGH

Tottenham's failure to sign Joao Moutinho from Porto on the final day of the window was caused by a dispute over wages and the Portuguese club's decision to raise the asking price several hours after a €27.7m deal had been agreed.

Spurs spent most of Friday afternoon in conversation with Moutinho's agent, while Andre Villas-Boas personally spoke to the playmaker as he tried to land his top summer target.

Moutinho agreed personal terms less than an hour before the 23.00BST deadline but, by then, Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy was at loggerheads with Porto, who upped the asking price to €30m, citing a sell-on clause owed to Sporting Lisbon.

Desperate to sign the 25-year-old playmaker, Tottenham agreed to increase their offer but the contractual documents sent by Porto contained irregularities that were not corrected in time.

Spurs considered appealing for an extension to the deadline but gave up on their attempts to sign Moutinho, with officials at the London club furious with what they consider an unprofessional approach from Porto.

Your opinion is wrong, everything you think you know is wrong, Dembele was signed well before Moutinho went into negotiations for a start. The valuation was accepted. We couldnt agree personal terms with Moutinho so Porto instructed him to go to their game. We then re-opened negotiations in which they were accepted. Porto then wanted more money as they thought that we valued Moutinho higher due to us increasing his wage. We then agreed a new fee with Porto only for them to fax inaccurate papers for the transfer of the player. We ran out of time to resolve this.

seriously for a minute, imo, my opinion, i think we did negotiate for Moutinho but these negotiations happened earlier in the summer. When we found it difficult to find a solution with Porto, i think we simply dropped the Moutinho deal and went for the more affordable Dembele. Different player yes, but not drastically different that AVB wouldnt be able to accommodate his talents

the final day drama??? such a big transfer, potentially record transfer fee on Tottenham's part, and Moutnho was allowed to play for Porto and there seemed to be no drama around him in Portugal on that final window day? some things just dont add up

im sceptical thats all

HOW THE MOUTINHO DEAL FELL THROUGH

Tottenham's failure to sign Joao Moutinho from Porto on the final day of the window was caused by a dispute over wages and the Portuguese club's decision to raise the asking price several hours after a €27.7m deal had been agreed.

Spurs spent most of Friday afternoon in conversation with Moutinho's agent, while Andre Villas-Boas personally spoke to the playmaker as he tried to land his top summer target.

Moutinho agreed personal terms less than an hour before the 23.00BST deadline but, by then, Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy was at loggerheads with Porto, who upped the asking price to €30m, citing a sell-on clause owed to Sporting Lisbon.

Desperate to sign the 25-year-old playmaker, Tottenham agreed to increase their offer but the contractual documents sent by Porto contained irregularities that were not corrected in time.

Spurs considered appealing for an extension to the deadline but gave up on their attempts to sign Moutinho, with officials at the London club furious with what they consider an unprofessional approach from Porto.

just think about that price. Honestly, do you see Levy agreeing to such a deal?

This story has been confirmed as pretty much as close to the truth as we are going to get. We were after apples and oranges after all.

All this "in my opinion" stuff is just conjecture. In my opinion Jason Dozzel was a better player than Christiano Ronaldo will ever be. See?

Back