• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Djed Spence

Come on now lol
How do you explain the fact that I saw him training then?
Because players train when recovering
It show they get fit to play
I have no idea if he was or wasn’t in recovery
I do know it was reported in the normal spurs press that he was a doubt for the tour as he hadn’t recovered from his injury and he may be left behind with Parrott
That’s all I know
What I will say… my opinion… is that it would be daft for us to sell a player after one season who literally hasn’t been given any games at all. He hasn’t stated one proper game

and I would not trust the judgement of why coaches without a player getting game time. Training does not replicate matches

but, I’ll also say that the player may well have said why am I here. There are tow right backs who cost more than me and one can’t attack, the other can’t defend and I can’t get a chance.
that would be sensible from him.
He plays the way ange wants when we signed him. He is very good one on one with attackers and has pace. He is also a big guy. To me, that’s the prefect right back. But…. He can’t get the opportunity to show that

we let KWP go and within a year people were clamouring for him to return. He left because he never had a chance but he had a lot more chances than spence

I dont get it. 1mill loan deal, but personal agreement with spence has not been made yet… do they have to make a deal with the player?

I dont get it. 1mill loan deal, but personal agreement with spence has not been made yet… do they have to make a deal with the player?

Well he has to agree to go there and they’ll be paying his salary I assume during the loan so that needs to be finalised Plus bonus amounts and targets would be specific to his playing time with Leeds.

Opportunistic 'club signing' if you believe ol Antonio.. Hopefully something we see less and less of with our recruitment structure growing.

Definite reports and itk in Leeds saying Farke has had enough of his brick and wanted him gone. Shame.

Sky are saying Spurs recalled him not that Leeds ended the loan.

Also he has been injured virtually all his time there and got back fit recently and played all the games he was available for (about 5 games) apart from the last when he was an unused sub iirc.

Sky are saying Spurs recalled him not that Leeds ended the loan.

Also he has been injured virtually all his time there and got back fit recently and played all the games he was available for (about 5 games) apart from the last when he was an unused sub iirc.

Leeds fans forums sre saying they sent him back.

Just takes one person to say they sent him back and attitude problems and it becomes gospel.

Lets wait and see.
For what it's worth, Warnock himself spoke about Djed's attitude issues back in 2020. And with the skills that the kid possesses it is a bit of a head scratcher why Ange let him go on loan. Attitude issues would be the most likely explanation. If he goes out on loan again, given we do need his skills in that position, then it would strongly point to that.

Back