• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Diego's Living Room Thread...

Shared a house with a couple and their female friend, fudged the friend and the blokes missus regularly. The friend moved out and another bird moved in, yep went there too. Once you all get tinkled its inevitable.

Yeah see thats the brick. I need to get that. Its all about going out knowing you have a booty call without ever having to leave home.

3 of the players on that wall won't be at the club for much longer, modric, bale and king.

Can you get a retro one with your favourite players so something like, mabbutt, hoddle, gazza, klinsmann?

Not sure fella.

If & a very big IF (as it would probably end in divorce) i was going to get wallpaper like that it would be the retro progammes design.

A whole wall of Adebayor? No chance.

What your total budget for the AV gear mate? I can put some considerations together if you like.

That plasma is very good however running costs on a plasma that size are about thrice that of an LED TV, just something to bear in mind.

Don't start decorating until you know where all your cables are going and how many you will need. If wall mounting the plasma then consider there will be a fair amount of connections going to it even if switching through an amp. Again let me know and I can recommend the correct way to go.

Thanks mate. I would say in the region of ?4000-?5000.

So you would create a false stud wall and put the tv and speakers in there? I'm not too keen on that look.

I was thinking of a long unit as you say, with the tv either just sitting on top of it or wall mounted. Like the idea of classic looking floorstanders but that would seriously eat in to my budget. The mrs wants a fireplace under the tv

As I said before I would want:
Tv
Skybox
Receiver
Bluray player
HTPC (mac mini)
Sonos connect

Isn't there a room on AVFORUMS for this type of stuff where blokes shake willies about eachs TV rooms/cinema rooms.

Probably get some sound advice too.

SonyGrandSetup33.jpg

17n7uv35ftpmjjpg.jpg

Shared a house with a couple and their female friend, fudged the friend and the blokes missus regularly. The friend moved out and another bird moved in, yep went there too. Once you all get tinkled its inevitable.

Did the bloke ever find out that you shagged his missus?

I've got the two big ones, haven't bothered with surround. Quality, as you'd expect from B&W.

Nice... What amp have you got them hooked up to? Are they the 684's? Planning on getting surrounds and sub later at all?

Back