• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Did anyone read King kennys comments yesterday?

Liverpool are the dirtiest team in the league for me, consistently taking the opposition out 'tactically' and setting down 'markers' etc. - worse than Stoke IMO (Though stoke hoof it more).

Two of the main turning points in the Wigan game were 1) Kicking a player hard in the face in the penalty area and 2) The racist scoring with his hand when he could prob have headed/chested it.

100% their own fault for being dirty cnuts & KK seems to encourage this approach.

As someone else said the longer he stays manager the better (for us), and is there a worse misuse of transfer funds in the history of the Premier League than the ?ú100mil he wasted on brick. hahahahahhahahahahahaha. They are fudged IMO.

I particularly liked his comment that Liverpool may have to abandon their pretty football at times to ensure they get results. Liverpool haven't played any pretty football in the last 5 years! They are long ball merchants, just like Stoke.

Also in the Wigan game Suarez tried punch in a goal which was luckily disallowed, Kenny must have missed that one...

He also pushed the defender in the back, so even if it wasn't given for the handball, it could have easily been given for a push in the back, but I suppose Kenny didn't see that either.

Like I say I think we should fill Anfield with concrete.

They are all fudgein ****s - fans, players, stadium, grass, owners, the Board, the kit man, the tea boy, the catering staff, the fudgein kits, the groundsmen, the stadium fudgein announcers, but most of all King fudging ****.

ALL fudging ****S.

They are all fudgein ****s - fans, players, stadium, grass, owners, the Board, the kit man, the tea boy, the catering staff, the fudgein kits, the groundsmen, the stadium fudgein announcers, but most of all King fudging ****.

ALL fudging ****S.

This..

ALL fudging ****S.

Don't forget the cat....

how amazing would that be if you were a billionaire

Fly a relay squadron of bombers over anfield for 4 days and 4 nights non-stop, unleashing a load of concrete every time, until it was full to the brim.

With kkk immortalised on the centre spot for all eternity

how amazing would that be if you were a billionaire

Fly a relay squadron of bombers over anfield for 4 days and 4 nights non-stop, unleashing a load of concrete every time, until it was full to the brim.

With kkk immortalised on the centre spot for all eternity

I'm quite sure they think the same of us.Luckily the bombers wouldn't ever take off in their case, as the hubcaps would all be gone by the time they'd taxied to the end of the runway.;)

Back