• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Did anyone read King kennys comments yesterday?

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Saw in a copy of the metro he said the reason liverpool did well in the cups and not the league was because they were to nice. If they wanted to win in the league they would have to be prepared to win ugly, not sure how much uglier then can play to be honest.

I can say it because we are not playing them any time soon, by GHod they are the dirtiest team in the league, worse then stoke in my book.

So Liverpool chose not to win the PL? By playing fair?

Thats quite an excuse. Im a little impressed.

They are also too tired to win the league and the grass is too long which along with the media conspiracy against him and his players means its better win the cups instead.

He has seemed more and more delusional lately.

Made a comment a week or so back where he said that even though they weren't getting results they had improved this season, big improvement in the youth setup (Comolli's responsibility one would think), new and improved sponsorship deals (surely chairman and the board doing that one) and improvements in the squads (well, for 100mp you would think so!).

He has seemed more and more delusional lately.

Made a comment a week or so back where he said that even though they weren't getting results they had improved this season, big improvement in the youth setup (Comolli's responsibility one would think), new and improved sponsorship deals (surely chairman and the board doing that one) and improvements in the squads (well, for 100mp you would think so!).

"People need an intelligence check" wasnt it?

Total crackpot, long may he reign

Just golden that is. Even the Liverpool fans are starting to think he's losing it...and thats really telling.

Oh yes, 6 weeks ago my pal was telling me Kenny was a better manager than Fergie now he wants him sacked haha

Be fair when King Kenny was playing they could kick lumps out of anyone and never get a booking and you just had to give one of their players a funny look to give away a pen, oh for those lovely days a Ken

Always the victims. I think they would've beaten Wigan had their goal been twice the width of the Wigan goal. Really surprised the tramp hasn't picked up on this.

Too nice? So what did Suarez get his three month sabbatical for, helping street children in Calcutta?

They are the nastiest club in the Premiership and are becoming the new Leeds.

Also in the Wigan game Suarez tried punch in a goal which was luckily disallowed, Kenny must have missed that one...

Just golden that is. Even the Liverpool fans are starting to think he's losing it...and thats really telling.

Too right.

If you're too delusional for the English Martyrs Football Club, then you know, you're bang in trouble, LOL.

:ross:

I hope they extend his contract with a trillion years. tossstains.

Also in the Wigan game Suarez tried punch in a goal which was luckily disallowed, Kenny must have missed that one...

No he saw it alright:

" "If that was hand-ball I must have been watching a different telly. "

"It shouldn’t have been chalked off. I think it hit his shoulder as he tried to play it. And to be booked as well? It wasn’t justified, he was jumping for the ball."

W@nker

KKK is worse than Wenger (I am allowed to say KKK ? I wont be thrown in jail ?) - But when you think about it, he fits in perfectly with Liverpool.

Back